Sunday, February 18, 2024

Sinful Sunday: Valentine Fucking

I spent all day with Mia on Valentine's Day. She took me to Build-a-Bear and I got to make an adorable little kitty. Then, I took her out for lunch. When we got back to her house, she thoroughly fucked me with a rainbow dildo that Jacob bought for us. I squirted all over her and the bed. It was a great time.

When I got home that evening, I got to spend a little bit of time with Husband making strawberry s'mores, which were pretty amazing. After that, I surprised him by coming into the bedroom wearing some red lacy lingerie. Then, he fucked me until he filled me up with his love.



Kiss the lips below to see who else is being sinful today
Sinful Sunday


Click below to see who else has been participating in February Photofest

February Photo Fest 2024

1 comment: