Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sinful Sunday: Queer



The Sinful Sunday prompt for February is the letter Q. Right away, I knew what word I wanted to use for this and that is queer. Queer is a term that has a lot of meanings. In this case, for me, queer means not straight. 

I have always been attracted to people of all genders. I came out as bisexual when I was 14. To quote Carla in the movie Better Than Chocolate, "Soft centers. Hard centers. I like all the chocolates in the box." This is very true for me. 

Also, please welcome my girlfriend Mia to the party here. This is her debut in this blog. Hopefully, there will be much more to come. She is so fucking hot.

Sinful Sunday          February Photo Fest 2024

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Mia! Glad you are here with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your HOT comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. after viewing this, I'm getting uncomfortably hard. Thank you both for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Ash that is some picture! Also SOCKS!

    molly

    ReplyDelete