Tuesday, February 27, 2024

TMI Tuesday: February 27, 2024

Happy Titty Tuesday



It's time for TMI Tuesday then & now edition.


Ash:
1. What one part of your sex life today would most surprise the 17 year old you?
The fact that I have three partners that I have sex with regularly would definitely surprise me. It was a dream at that age but I never thought it would actually be reality. 


2. What one thing might shock that younger you?
I finally learned how to deep throat. All those years of choking on my toothbrush because I am obsessed with brushing my tongue paid off.


3. What part of the younger you’s (not necessarily at age 17) sex life do you look back on with the most nostalgia?
It was much easier to cum when I was younger. As I've gotten older, it takes longer.


4. Is there anything in the younger you’s sexual ambitions or fantasies you have not yet fulfilled?
I still have not participated in a bukkake and that's been a fantasy of mine for many years. Hopefully, it will happen one day.


Bonus:  Give your 17 year old self a piece of sexual advice.
Never make yourself less for someone. You are not too much for the right people. Let those other people go find less. Also, don't worry about the number of sexual partners you have. It doesn't actually matter. Just be safe and have fun.




Husband:
1. What one part of your sex life today would most surprise the 17 year old you?
I think this is pretty funny because I would have to say all of it. Other than missionary sex, I knew less than Jon Snow.


2. What one thing might shock that younger you?
That the world as I knew it, in regards to sex and sexual enjoyment, is SO MUCH BIGGER than what I thought. 


3. What part of the younger you’s (not necessarily at age 17) sex life do you look back on with the most nostalgia?
I think the only thing I really look back on with any bit of nostalgia regarding a younger self's sex life would be how it felt easier. Easier in the respect that responsibility and the requirements of being an adult/parent were not there. Sex could really be almost any time, any place, as often as you were able.


4. Is there anything in the younger you’s sexual ambitions or fantasies you have not yet fulfilled?
Younger me didn't have any sexual ambitions or fantasies until ridiculously close to the current me. I'm essentially adding things to my list now, late bloomer and all that.


Bonus:  Give your 17 year old self a piece of sexual advice.
Forget about religion and church, forget about all the force-fed stuff about sex and love and romance. Learn to love your body, learn what feels good FOR YOU, live a little bit more, and enjoy more of the chances put before you.


February Photo Fest 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment