Friday, February 24, 2023

Pleasure Dom

Bite mark that Graham left on my thigh


I recently started seeing someone new. I met Graham at a polyamorous meetup about a month ago. As soon as I saw him, I was instantly drawn to him. The first thing I noticed was his amazing eyes. After talking to him for a bit, I realized he's quite nerdy as well. He's basically everything that I'm attracted to wrapped up in a very sexy package. We started talking a couple days after we met and two weeks ago, he came over for sex. It has been a while, so things aren't very fresh in my memory, but I'm going to do my best to recall them. 

I was nervous but also very excited. I kept trying to decide what to wear when it hit me. Why put regular clothes on that are just going to be taken off right away? So, I decided to wear lingerie instead.

When Graham got to my house, I answered the door wearing the lingerie dress I had picked out. It turned out to be a perfect idea because he was basically speechless when he saw me. He growled, pulled me close, and kissed me. Then, he asked me to lead the way to the bedroom.

We went to the bedroom and started making out, slowly taking off our clothes. He grabbed one of my breasts and started to suck on my nipple. Then, he pushed me down on the bed. I started to scoot back and then realized he was diving in between my thighs. He licked my clit as I caressed his very soft hand. It felt incredible. I just laid there and got lost in the feeling.

After a while, he climbed on top of me and started to kiss me. Then, he asked if I'd like to taste him. I said, "Absolutely." He laid down and I kissed my way down to his cock, then licked it from the base of the shaft to the head, swirling my tongue around it. I got it nice and wet and then slowly started to suck it. It was delicious, just as I had imagined. I sucked very slowly, making sure to savor every bit of it. Then, I shoved it deep into my throat. He said, “You must be into cock worship.” And until that moment, I didn't realize that I definitely am. So, that's a new thing.

I came up for air and started to make out with him again. Then, I laid down and he climbed on top of me. He slid his cock inside my pussy and I couldn't help but moan as he was entering me. It felt like I had waited so long for that moment and it was definitely not disappointing. 

I was on the edge of the bed, so he told me to wrap my arms around him. I wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly and he held me close as he continued to fuck me. His cock filled me up so well. I got completely lost in that moment.

He asked if I would like him to be gentle or rough. I told him he could be rough. He sat up on his knees and fucked me harder while rubbing my clit with his fingers. Then, he flipped me over and fucked me from behind for a while.

He asked if I wanted to play with some toys, so I grabbed my favorite dildo. He said he wanted to DP me with it. So, he put it inside my pussy and then put his cock in as well. I can't even tell you how many orgasms I had while he fucked me like that.

He said he wanted to watch me ride him, so he laid down and I climbed on top of him. I started off slowly at first, then as soon as I began to move faster, I started cumming all over him. The orgasm was so intense that I fell on top of him and basically started convulsing.

We took a break so I could recover and I was completely drunk on ecstasy. I got lost in his eyes and probably said some embarrassing things during this time. My brain was mush at this point. I remember kissing a lot and just being in what felt like subspace.

After I was somewhat recovered, I started to suck his cock again. I did it faster this time and he asked if I was trying to make him cum. I honestly was just really getting into it. I wasn't trying to end things.

I laid down and he got on top of me and started to fuck me again. Then, I asked him if I could flip over again and grab my vibrator. I came really hard as he fucked me, then he told me that he wanted me on the edge of the bed so he could fuck me really hard. I was totally down for that, so I got up and bent over the end of the bed. 

He fucked me really hard while I rubbed my clit with my fingers. Then, he stopped and asked, "Do you want a drink?" I smiled and said, "Yes." Then, I got down on my knees and opened my mouth as he stroked his cock. When he started to cum, I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and drank every drop of his cum. 

The sex we had was very hot and so amazing. I know I didn't do it justice because I haven't had the time to write about it until now. We fucked for 2 hours and afterward, he asked if I had kept count of my orgasms. I didn't even think about it! Not that my brain would have been able to keep track while it was so mushy. The thing is, Graham is a pleasure dom. That means he makes it his mission to give his lovers as many orgasms as possible. So, he did his best to keep count of my orgasms. I think the orgasm count was 35, according to him. That feels very accurate to me. Like I said, amazing.

One of my favorite things about having sex with Graham was that he kept saying sweet things to me the whole time. Calling me a good girl, saying I'm beautiful, and things like that. It turned me on and made me smile. How is he the perfect mix of cute & sweet and hot & sexy? Fuuuuck. 

I'm so excited to experience more with Graham. We actually have another date night tonight. I'll try to update about it sooner than last time.

February Photo Fest 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment