Tuesday, February 14, 2023

TMI Tuesday: February 14, 2023

It's time for TMI Tuesday



1.  How many states have you had sex in? How many countries? Yes, Oral counts! All sex acts– penetrative or not– are sex.

Hmm, let me count. I think I've had sex in 12 states of the US. I've only had sex in one country.


2. What do you think is the sexiest piece of clothing a man/women wears on a daily basis? e.g., bra, jeans, sundress, dress shirt, etc.

A kilt or a sundress.


3. Would you date yourself? Why or why not?

For sure. I think I'm a fantastic girlfriend. I am honest, caring, and drama free. I can be fun sometimes too. Haha.


4. Which muscle do you work the hardest: brain, heart, mouth?

Oof, probably my heart. I feel things very strongly and I think with my heart a lot. It can be good in some instances but it often causes pain.


5. Fill-in the blank: I am totally prissy (overly finicky) when it comes to _____ .

Germs. I'm a germaphobe.


Bonus: Describe your darkest fantasy.

Well, it involves a bathtub full of blood. I think that's all I'll give away though.



February Photo Fest 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment