Tuesday, February 7, 2023

TMI Tuesday: February 7, 2023

It's time for another TMI Tuesday in which I go back and answer questions I've missed in the past. 



1. Under what circumstances would you kiss a stranger?

Well, I went to a kinky game night party on Saturday. During one of the games, I kissed a guy that I had just met. I think that qualifies?


2. Who was the last person you sent a sexy or romantic text message to? What did the text say?

I sent it to Graham, the guy I’m seeing right now. I said, "Sexy hand you got there." I was responding to a very non-sexual photo that he sent me that his hand was in. I know, my hand fetish is ridiculous.


3. What was the last sexy or romantic text message that you received and what did it say?

Graham responded with, "And it'd look great around your neck, dear one."


4. What was the longest romantic relationship you’ve had (months, years)? And what was the shortest romantic relationship?

I’ve been in a relationship with Husband for 18 years. Shortest relationship was only a couple months. 


5. If there was a cunnilingus contest, would you enter? Would you “eat” or be eaten?

I would probably enter as either one, eater or eaten. Though, it’s not always super easy for me to cum from oral sex. I haven’t eaten a lot of pussy but I am definitely a fan.


6. If we asked your partner/lover to describe you sexually in one word, what do you think that word would be?

I guessed delicious. I asked Husband and he said luscious. I mean, it’s basically the same thing, right?

February Photo Fest 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment