Tuesday, August 30, 2022

TMI Tuesday: August 30, 2022

It's time for a TMI Tuesday blog confessional!



List 10 things you screwed up.

1) I spent too much time in my life worrying about keeping the number of sex partners I had in a low range instead of just enjoying myself and having sex with whomever I wanted to at the time.

2) I've given out way too many blow jobs to men who had no intention of ever pleasing me in return.

3) Allowing people to take advantage of me and/or fuck with my head. I am too nice to people who treat me horribly in return. I need to stop doing that.

4) I should have reported the teacher who tried to have sex with me in high school. I fear that he preyed on someone else after he was unsuccessful with me.

5) I wish I didn't convince Trystan to fuck me. He is very gay and I fear that I may have made him feel obligated at the time. I still feel guilty about that.

6) I should have partied more in college instead of wasting all that time studying for a degree that I don't even use.

7) Sex with the Doctor was a mistake. When I think about it now, there were so many red flags that I ignored.

8) Sex with G was also a mistake but the BDSM scene we had was so good that I think about it often. I wish we could have kept the kink without the sex.

9) I spent a ton of money on calling cards in high school so that I could have phone sex with random men from the internet. That was probably a poor choice.

10) When a band offered me money to record my moan to put on their album, I should have said yes. I'll forever regret that I didn't go for it.


Bonus: What do you need advice on?

How do I find someone who actually wants to have a relationship instead of people who ghost me after talking for 2 weeks?

4 comments:

  1. For what it's worth, I didn't feel obligated. I felt adventurous since you were (and still are) only the second woman I've ever fucked. It seemed to make you happy, your Husband/my Boyfriend happy, and it made me happy, even if it wasn't something I wanted *all* the time. I'll always and forever be more of a cockhound, but you're special and I cherish the time I had with you both. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you still read this blog. That makes me smile. Thank you for commenting on that. I figured it was unnecessary guilt that I had been carrying around for years but you know how I am. Haha. I feel confident that I can finally let that go now. You will always be very special to us as well. <3

      Delete
    2. You're a sexy pair, so I definitely enjoy your posts! I need to be better about staying in touch. Miss y'all :)

      Delete
  2. Regrets. I have had more than a few too, but I never do the math😁

    ReplyDelete