Sunday, August 14, 2022

Dendrophilia

Dendrophilia is the love of trees. Husband loves trees more than anyone I know. He is very passionate about them. This is what he had to say about it:

For as long as I can remember, I have felt a connection to Mother Nature. I have felt welcomed and at home in the woods and the forests I've visited. To me, the strongest icon of nature has always been a tree. There is something so comforting to me about being close to trees. I'm visually drawn in each and every time. I've always loved to climb trees, play in their branches, make swords from their fallen limbs, and jump into great piles of raked leaves. I've dreamed of having a tree house. I'm obsessed with art involving trees in a way I'm not sure I can explain. I love to touch trees when I pass by them. I love to feel the leaves as they hang off the branches. I love to hear the wind sigh in contentment as it blows through the boughs up in the sky. It's difficult for me to accurately put into words all the feelings that trees pull from me, I just truly love trees.

I'm not as passionate about trees as Husband. I am much more attracted to water, however, I do still have a lot of love for trees. As a kid, I would see a cool tree and just have to give it a big hug and touch its bark. I love being in the middle of the woods surrounded by trees and nature. I love how fresh the air smells and how shaded it is from the bright sun. I adore the sound of the wind blowing through the leaves on a warm summer night. I get excited to hear the sound of a storm blowing violently through those same leaves. One of the best things is camping in the middle of the woods surrounded by trees. It is a great way to relax and let go of all the stresses of life. 

My favorite trees are ones that are shaped in unnatural ways. Trees that grow sideways, trees that grow around or engulf things, or trees that just look different than you're used to seeing. There is a tree near where I live that appears to grow sideways. It's a very crooked catalpa tree and I am obsessed with it. It's just magnificent!


It's safe to say that Husband and I share a love of trees, but do we have a tree fetish or kink? Probably not. Though, I have always had a fantasy about being tied to a tree and beaten. I also very much love being pushed up against a tree while getting fucked. I think it's more about being sexual in nature than about the actual trees though. Regardless of the reason for liking it, it is very sinful and incredibly sexy.




          Sinful Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that photo at the end is absolute FIRE. I love the expression on your face and how is looking down guiding himself into you. Just so hot

    Molly

    ReplyDelete