Tuesday, August 23, 2022

TMI Tuesday: August 23, 2022

This week’s TMI Tuesday questions come from a past post from before I started participating.



Pain and Pleasure


1. Which do you enjoy more in bed, pain or pleasure?

Definitely pleasure. Sometimes I enjoy pain during sex, but I really have to be in the right mind space for it. I mostly enjoy pain during kink scenes when sex is not taking place.


2. Do you like being tickled during sex? Where?

I don't like being tickled...ever. Alright, that could be considered a lie. I am in love with the feeling of fingertips grazing my skin so softly that it feels like tiny tickles. I don't think that's actual tickling though. I get pretty violent when I get tickled. I thrash around and throw punches/kicks. It's not a good time for anyone.


3. Have you ever used feathers during sex?

I have not used feathers during sex but I have used them during a sensation play scene. Mmmm. That feels so good.


4. Do you like to be blindfolded during sex? Why?

I'm indifferent about it. I know some people really get off on that. Either being blindfolded or blindfolding their partner. But it doesn't do anything for me. If my partner thinks it's hot, I'll go with it for their benefit.


5. Have you ever used cold or heat as part of your sex play? What provided the cold or heat?

I am cold intollerant. I can't stand anything cold touching my skin. It's so painful. Heat though? I love it! I like when Husband warms up the glass toys in a cup of hot water before he uses them on me. I like when they touch my skin and when they are put inside me. Give me all the heat play. Yum!


6. Do you enjoy being spanked, giving spankings, or both?

I love being spanked! Just not during sex. If I'm getting fucked and my partner smacks my ass, I find it very jarring and distracting. I'm fine with it before sex though. I very much love spankings during a kink scene and that really goes back to question 1. I don't enjoy giving spankings because I'm a hardcore sub, but I'll do it if my partner really wants it. I do playfully smack Husband's ass randomly though.


7. Do you have a safeword? Have you ever used it?

I have never come up with a good safeword that I really liked. I will use the stoplight method though. Green for good, yellow for caution (it's getting close to being too intense), and red for stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment