Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The Doctor (part 2)

On Saturday night, I had a date with the Doctor. You can read about that right here if you haven't already.

When I got home from the date, I went to the bedroom with Husband and started to talk about my night. He asked for all the dirty details about what we did. So, I told him everything. He was very turned on by it.

After I was finished, Husband said, "So, what do you want now that you're home with me?" I took a deep breath and then responded, "I want you to fuck me." He said, "Yeah? Get on your knees." I smiled, grabbed my vibrator, and got in the position. 

He got up and grabbed a dildo, then he climbed on the bed behind me. He said, "I want you to have four cocks in your pussy tonight. We're going to start with this one." He shoved his cock into my pussy and fucked me hard. I moaned loudly and gripped the pillow tightly in my hands. I pushed my ass back against him with every stroke. My pussy was still so hungry.

He stopped fucking me and said, "I wish we had other men here to fuck you right now but since we don't, I'm going to fuck you with this toy and you can imagine that it's someone else." He lubed up the dildo and slowly slid it inside my pussy. He angled it just right so that it would hit my g-spot. I turned my vibrator on and put it on my clit. I was already so close to cumming. I rocked my hips in sync with the thrusts and I felt my pussy tighten. "Fuck, yes!" I started to cum and Husband moaned in satisfaction. He continued to fuck me with the dildo, harder now. "Fuuuuuuck." My g-spot exploded in orgasm and my pussy squirted all over his hand. It was so intense.

Husband tossed the dildo aside and started to fuck me with his cock. He said, "Maybe next time the doctor can come home with you and we can fuck both of your holes. Would you like that?" I moaned and said, "Yessss." I thought about having two cocks in me at the same time and my clit throbbed. He said, "I wish we had enough cocks here to fill all of your holes. One in your pussy, one in your ass, and one in your mouth. You'd be moaning around that cock in your mouth. Then we would all cum in your pussy, filling it so full that it would be dripping out of you. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" "Fuck, yessss." I was so fucking turned on. I wanted to cum so bad.

I got lost in the thought of being used by all those men. It was so fucking hot. Husband flipped me over onto my back, laid on top of me, and started to fuck me again. He held me tight and looked me in the eyes. I could tell he was close. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed his arms. I wanted to pull him inside me. Suddenly, he sat up, flipped my legs up onto his chest, and fucked me hard until we both came together.

My body collapsed. I was spent. I couldn't even imagine cumming again at that point. Husband looked at me and said, "I won't make you take that fourth cock right now but you will have to take it sometime this week." I agreed and then passed out. My pussy was feeling satisfied. At least for a little while.


If you're enjoying my writing and photos here on my blog, you should check out my OnlyFans account. So many sinfully sexy photos and videos to enjoy and I also do custom content. I'd love for you to come flirt with me. Just click here to subscribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment