Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Sleeping in the Wet Spot

As I was lying in bed, creating my Sinful Sunday post, Husband cuddled up against me, laid his head on my shoulder, and fell asleep. I felt a bit disappointed as we had a child-free night and I was hoping for something sexy. Earlier in the day, he was cleaning some sex toys and I had asked him to clean my favorite dildo as well. I was hoping he’d take the hint. 

When I finished posting, I turned over and got comfy so I could go to sleep. Just as I had found that sweet spot on my pillow, I felt Husband’s lips on my back. I moaned softly and closed my eyes. One of his hands got lost in my hair, massaging my scalp with his fingers. The other hand caressed my back as he covered it in kisses. I pushed my ass into his crotch softly to let him know that I was into it. My feet rubbed up against his, making their way up to his legs. 

Husband motioned for me to turn over onto my stomach. I did as I was told and he straddled my leg. He continued to caress my back, slowly making his way down to my ass. He scratched my cheeks gently with his nails, making me shudder in pleasure. He moved his hand down further, between my legs. I felt his finger slide down the crack of my pussy lips and back up again. Tingles shot through my body and my breath caught in my throat.

I arched my back a bit, raising my ass up so that he could reach my pussy better. He slipped his finger between my lips and felt my wetness. His finger slid up and down slowly, moving from my clit to my pussy opening and back again. I moaned softly, burying my face in my pillow. He leaned down and began licking my asshole. I pushed back onto his finger as my clit began screaming at me. He moved his face down to my cunt and started to lick my clit. I heard him moan as he tasted my sweet juices. 

Husband stopped for a moment and reached for something. He continued to rub my clit as he started to insert the object into my pussy. As soon as it was in, I knew what it was. Mmmm, it filled me so well. He fucked me with the dildo. First slowly, softly. As I started to moan, he quickened the pace. I started to breathe heavier as it hit my g-spot over and over again.

I turned over onto my back. He shoved the dildo back into my pussy and licked my clit. I rocked my hips, grinding against his face. My clit was so swollen. With every stroke of the dildo, in and out, I felt my pussy get wetter. Harder. Faster. FUCK. It felt so good but I just wasn't getting to the climax. I asked, "Are you angling the dildo?" He said yes, so I told him to stop. As soon as he stopped angling it, I immediately started gushing all over him. He continued to fuck me, making me gush even more. I grabbed my vibrator and put it on my clit and orgasmed right away. Fuck, it was amazing.

As soon as my orgasm was finished, Husband flipped my legs up and started to fuck me hard. I continued to squirt all over him. Yesss! My pussy tightened around his cock. It was so hungry. Greedy. "Fuck me harder!" He pounded my pussy so hard and came inside me. I grabbed the vibrator again and told him to keep his cock inside me. As I vibrated my clit, my pussy kept tightening so much that it was pushing his cock out. He said, "I can't stay in if you keep pushing me out." I couldn't help it. He grabbed the dildo and shoved it in my cunt. He fucked me hard and fast with it. I came so hard it felt like I left my body for a second.

When we finished, I felt completely drained of energy. I just laid there for a while. Then, I started to feel cold. I realized that the bed was completely soaked. Fuck. I should definitely use the mattress protector every time we get that dildo out. It always causes me to make a mess.

We put a towel down but it was so wet that it just bled right through. It had been a long time since one of us had to sleep in a wet spot. It was cold and uncomfortable but totally worth it. That was a much-needed release. I was feeling so pent up. Next time, I'll remember to use the blanket.


If you're enjoying my writing and photos here on my blog, you should check out my OnlyFans account. So many sinfully sexy photos and videos to enjoy and I also do custom content. I'd love for you to come flirt with me. Just click here to subscribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment