Tuesday, September 17, 2019

TMI Tuesday: September 17, 2019

TMI Tuesday - Do your thang!

I'm going to do my thang by going back to last week when I missed the TMI Tuesday questions.




Ash:
1. Which of these do you do the most with your significant other? List in order of frequency from done the most to performed less frequently. If you don’t engage in any of this with your significant other write N/A (not applicable)
a. Eat meals with your significant other without smartphones, tablets, TV or any device.
b. Exercise together
c. Share a morning kiss that lasts longer than six seconds.

a. We don't do this as often as we should. I do try more often than Husband does but we could both do better. We tend to not be on our phones when we eat out at a restaurant though.
b. We go on family bike rides, hikes, and other outdoor activities. We have also worked out at home together occasionally. I'd love to do this more often but he doesn't have a lot of time for it.
c. We don't often kiss for an extended amount of time, especially in the morning.

2. Briefly tell us about a time when things felt helpless but you knew you would pull through.
When Husband broke up with his boyfriend, Trystan, I was heartbroken. I had fallen in love with Trystan and Husband just didn't feel the same way. There was a lot of emotional pain to sort through during that time. Things got very dark and cold between Husband and myself. I knew we would eventually pull through but Husband didn't think we would. I still hurt but I've moved on.

3. Would you rather have sex in a posh romantic hotel suite, on a secluded tropical beach or in your own bedroom? Why?
It's definitely between the first two. I love hotel sex. It's pretty amazing. I've never stayed in a posh romantic hotel suite but I love the thought of it. Then again, the beach is my favorite place. I love the ocean so very much. One of my unfulfilled fantasies is having sex on the beach, however, I don't like the idea of getting sand in my vagina. So, it would depend on the surroundings. Are we actually in the sand or is there a nice little hut or something? That would be the deciding factor.

4. Have you practiced orgasm denial? Did you like it? Would you do it again?
I hate orgasm denial. Husband enjoys doing it every once in a while and it annoys me every time. If I'm going to cum, then why not let me cum? I see it this way, if you keep edging me for an hour, then I only get to have one orgasm once we are finished. If you allow me to cum when I want, then I could have multiple orgasms during that time. I don't understand why you would choose the former over the latter.

5. Finish this line: I doubt I will ever tell you _____.
Where I live.

Bonus: Would you pay good money to have the kind of sex you want, when you want?
Nah, Husband usually gives me exactly what I want. The stuff that he can't give me (sex with a woman) isn't something that I'd ever want to pay for.



Husband:
1. Which of these do you do the most with your significant other? List in order of frequency from done the most to performed less frequently. If you don’t engage in any of this with your significant other write N/A (not applicable)
a. Eat meals with your significant other without smartphones, tablets, TV or any device.
b. Exercise together
c. Share a morning kiss that lasts longer than six seconds.

A, C, B -n/a I would like to do more and longer kissing for sure, however I do a lot of hugging. Hopefully we can start exercising together at some point.

2. Briefly tell us about a time when things felt helpless but you knew you would pull through.
There are many times when I feel helpless, and the majority of those times I have a difficult time feeling like I am going to pull through. I wish it was as easy as just knowing things were going to be okay, but most of the times it just doesn't. The cloud is too dark, and things feel too hard. Thankfully those times I don't rely on hope or the light at the end of the tunnel, I don't look up, keep my eyes on my feet and plod along, one foot in front of the other for as long as it takes to make it out alive.

3. Would you rather have sex in a posh romantic hotel suite, on a secluded tropical beach or in your own bedroom? Why?
I would much rather be in a fancy hotel, and the biggest reason for that is that I can stay in comfort and not have to worry about cleaning up after ourselves. I know that it may seem rude, but this way I won't have to worry about ruining our own bedding!

4. Have you practiced orgasm denial? Did you like it? Would you do it again?
I have practiced orgasm denial on Wife. It is fun to keep bringing her close to orgasm and then stopping and then going at it again, just to hear her beg. However after talking about it later, it ended up not being as appealing to me as in the moment, because it was unpleasant for her. If I would do it again, it would be short term denial.

5. Finish this line: I doubt I will ever tell you _____.
I doubt I would ever tell you how much I hurt.

Bonus: Would you pay good money to have the kind of sex you want, when you want?
I don't have to pay any money to have the kind of sex I want when I want it, because Wife is amazing and her body is magical.

————-

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

1 comment: