Tuesday, September 3, 2019

TMI Tuesday: September 3, 2019

Would You Rather, TMI Tuesday edition!




Ash:
1. When you’re old, would you rather die before or after your significant other?
This is a pretty shit question. I'm probably going to be the one that dies first but I'd rather not be. Losing Husband would be very hard though. I'd like to say, "Can't we just die together?" I wouldn't want to put my kid through that though. Losing both parents at the same time would be awful.

2. Would you rather live at the top of a tall apartment building, in your favorite city, or at the top of a mountain?
I would rather live at the top of a mountain, though I hope it isn't too tall because I'm cold intolerant and thin air is a bitch.

3. Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food?
I love the idea of growing my own food! I kill every plant I touch though. So, I'd rather sew all of my clothes.

4. Would you rather have your debt forgiven or have guaranteed good health for a decade?
I would definitely choose good health.

5. Would you rather take a bubble bath with your boss or fuck your neighbor?
I don't have a boss, so I guess it would be fuck my neighbor by default. It's okay, I have a couple hot neighbors.

Bonus: Would you rather have the details of your financial life or your love life be made public?
I share things from my love life pretty openly already. I don't have anything to hide.



Husband:
1. When you’re old, would you rather die before or after your significant other?
When I'm old I would rather survive Wife, if only to spare her the heartache she may suffer at my loss. I would hope that somehow if it is required that we pass, that we would be able to do it together. We have had discussions about who we think is going to live longer before many times. Wife always says she is going to die first. I am always saying that I just refuse to die.

2. Would you rather live at the top of a tall apartment building, in your favorite city, or at the top of a mountain?
I would most definitely choose to live on the top of a mountain over a tall apartment or city. Preferably not a really high altitude mountain because I don't want to deal with thin air or real cold temperatures. I imagine the morning and afternoon views would be breathtaking.

3. Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food?
I like to grow food, but don't know how reliable or well I could supply sustenance with that grown food. I think I would rather grow food. Wife could then sew clothes. She has a black thumb, so her growing would yield less than her sewing skills and abilities would provide clothing.

4. Would you rather have your debt forgiven or have guaranteed good health for a decade?
I would choose guaranteed good health for a decade. Financially we do better than a lot of our peers because we live within our means almost all of the time. I would much rather have good health guaranteed because I'll be more able to enjoy the time I have without worrying about health issues.

5. Would you rather take a bubble bath with your boss or fuck your neighbor?
I'd rather fuck one of my neighbors. I'm not a fan of my boss, and not someone I find attractive.

Bonus: Would you rather have the details of your financial life or your love life be made public?
I'll go with love life being made public because that is pretty much how I live now. I end up sharing (or oversharing) with people I work with or know when the conversation steers that way. I usually do not start the conversations with others because of fear of making someone uncomfortable, but if the conversation is started by others I don't have any problems joining in.

————-

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

2 comments:

  1. Nice answers guys! What does it say that I didn’t think of the ‘die together’ option? 🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of die together either, but that would be hard on the kids. So I'll stick with the answer I gave. :)

      Delete