Tuesday, May 14, 2024

TMI Tuesday: May 14, 2024

Happy Titty Tuesday

It’s time for TMI Tuesday: Masturbation Month Edition!

Mia is joining me once again for today's questions.


Ash:

1. My favorite place to masturbate is ________ ?

In the shower with a detachable shower head.


2. Have you ever masturbated in public? What were the circumstances?

Yes. I've masturbated on a bus, on a plane, in a bar, and at parties. Also, lots of public restrooms but I don't think that counts. Sometimes I just get really horny or want a thrill. 


3. Do you like mutual masturbation? Why?

Yes! I love it. I think it's incredibly sexy and brings you a lot closer to your partner. I did a Sinful Sunday post on this a couple years ago.


4. When was the last time you masturbated?

Hmm. I think it was last week. I masturbated in my bed with my purple vibrator.


5. Have you ever masturbated on camera?

Yes, I've made lots of videos and I enjoy doing that. Though, doing it during a video chat always makes me really nervous so I have a hard time cumming.


6. Do you like to watch people masturbate?

Yesss! It's one of my favorite things. 


Bonus: Have you filmed yourself masturbating? Care to share that film via a link?

I have filmed that lots of times. Here's the link.




Mia:

1. My favorite place to masturbate is ________ ?

My favorite places to masturbate are the bed and the bathtub while taking a bath.


2. Have you ever masturbated in public? What were the circumstances?

No, I have not.


3. Do you like mutual masturbation? Why?

Yes. It's super intimate, voyeuristic and hot AF to watch and hear your partner cum. It is also a good way to learn how your partner likes to be pleasured.


4. When was the last time you masturbated?

Today. 😁


5. Have you ever masturbated on camera?

Yes, I have sent videos of myself masturbating to partners in the past. 🙈


6. Do you like to watch people masturbate?

Yes.


Bonus: Have you filmed yourself masturbating? Care to share that film via a link?

I have filmed it, yes. I do not currently have said video.

No comments:

Post a Comment