Friday, May 31, 2024

It's Been a While

Some of the marks Aidan left on me



I had a date with Aidan last week. It had been a while since we last had sex. Things just kept not working out for us but I was determined to get that cock this time. 

When I got to his house, we cuddled on the couch for a bit. I had a rough day and he wanted to give me some snuggles to make it better. After a while, his hand found its way down the top of my dress and in my bra. I let out a little moan as he massaged my breast. Then, he started kissing my neck softly, which soon progressed to biting. 

He climbed on top of me, straddling my lap. He kissed my chest all over and then bit my cleavage. I grabbed his ass and moaned. He then went back to kissing and biting my neck. I was digging my nails into his back and moaning. He stopped and asked, "Do you want me?" I said yes, so he got up, grabbed my hand, and led me to the bedroom.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind and started kissing and biting the back of my neck. I was wearing a sundress covered in spiderwebs. He said, "I really like this dress on you. It accentuates your figure very nicely." I blushed and said, "Thank you." Then, he took the dress off of me and threw it aside. He turned me around and started kissing my lips. Then, he moved down to my chest and started biting my breasts again. 

He walked me over to the bed, turned me around, and bent me over. He noticed that my panties also had spiderwebs on them. Then, he made a comment about liking that they match my dress. I started to say thank you but then he grabbed my hips and pressed his hard cock onto my ass, so it came out as more of a moan. I could feel how turned on he was and it made my pussy get very wet. 

He took off my panties and tossed them aside. Then, he flipped me around and started kissing me. He pushed me down on the bed and sat on top of me. He started running his fingernails down my tummy and sides. I squirmed in pleasure and moaned. He said, "I just want to hold you down on the bed and fuck you." I smiled and let out a little moan. He asked, "Would you like that?" I said, "Yes." 

He took his belt off, folded it in half, and then smacked my nipple with it. I was surprised but actually really turned on by it. Then he said, "I guess I'm a bit overdressed." He got off of me and removed his clothes, tossing them aside with mine.

He got on the bed next to me and started to rub my clit. Then, he tried to put his fingers inside me but was struggling. He said, "Damn, you're really tight today." I said, "I'm sorry." He laughed a little and said, "I wasn't complaining." He fucked me with his fingers a bit and then started to rub my clit again. I grabbed my tits as he continued rubbing my clit and soon I was cumming all over the bed. He said, "That's it. Good girl. I'm going to take you now"

He flipped me over onto my tummy. Then he scooted my legs up so that I was on my knees but the other half of me was lying down on the bed. He shoved his cock inside my pussy and let out a deep moan that sounded very much like a growl. I could tell it felt really good for him and that made me even more wet. 

He grabbed my braids and pulled my hair as he fucked me. Then, he pushed my head down into the bed. He was fucking me so hard I couldn't help but moan out in pleasure. I started to cum and he bit my back hard. My body convulsed under his as I orgasmed. He said, "Wow, you came really hard there." All I could do was moan because words were not forming in my mouth.

He laid his body on top of mine and pushed me into the bed as much as he could and kept fucking me. Harder and harder. I came over and over again on his cock, making such a mess. He told me I was a good girl for cumming for him and I came again. 

He pulled my ass up higher and shoved his huge cock in as deep as it would go. He was hitting my cervix, which was painful. So, I tried to pull away. He grabbed my hips hard and said, "Don't think you can pull away from me, you little slut." He started pounding my pussy as hard as he could. I cried out. Was it in pleasure or pain? Probably both. 

After a while, he asked, "Do you want my cum?" I moaned, "Yes! Please! I want it so badly." Then, he came really hard inside me. We both collapsed on the bed next to each other. I was a pile of goo at that point. 

We passed out and took a quick little nap. Then, we went to the living room to watch a show together. We cuddled on the couch for a few hours, just relaxing in each other's arms.

Eventually, my hands started to wander. I was touching his hips and sides under his shirt. Caressing his chest and tummy. Running my hands up and down his thighs. Then, I got up to go to the bathroom. When I returned, I came up behind him and started kissing and breathing on his neck. 

I sat down next to him and continued to touch him, hoping he would touch me too. Then he asked, "What do you want?" I answered, "You." Then, he grabbed me and started biting my neck. I moaned, "Yesss." He asked, "Do you want to take this to the bedroom?" I replied, "Yes, please."

We rushed to the bedroom and quickly removed our clothes. At this point, it was dark outside, so he asked if I wanted the lights on or off. I said, "We always fuck in the light, so let's do it in the dark this time." Then, I jumped on the bed. 

He sat on my tummy and put his hard cock between my tits. I squeezed my tits around his cock as he fucked them. He asked, "Do you like that?" I answered, "Yes. I like that it turns you on." Then he said, "It does turn me on. What do you like?" I said, "I like feeling your hands touch my body." Then, he grabbed my tits and fucked them harder.

He got up, sat on his knees next to me, and started to rub my clit. I grabbed his cock and stroked it at the same time. It didn't take long before I was cumming and I am pretty sure I squeezed his cock pretty hard when it happened. 

He jumped on top of me and asked, "Do you want me inside you?" I said, "Fuck, yes." He slipped his cock inside my very wet cunt and started to fuck me slowly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him close to me. I wanted to get lost inside him. 

As he continued to fuck me, I said, "Fuck, you feel so good inside me." He replied, "You feel amazing." He started to fuck me a little harder and I dug my nails into his back. I moaned, "You're gonna make me cum." Which caused him to start fucking me even harder. My pussy tightened as I came around his cock and I squirted all over him. 

He got up on his knees and kept fucking me. I moaned, "I love your cock." He moaned and fucked me even harder. I asked, "Do you like this pussy?" He answered, "Fuck, yes. I love feeling it wrapped around my cock." Hearing him say that made me cum again. 

He flipped me over and started to fuck me from behind. He grabbed my hips and pounded me hard. He moaned, "You feel so good." I started to rock my hips, fucking him from underneath. He enjoyed it for a while and then asked if I wanted his cum. I said, "Yes, I want you to fill me up." 

I continued rocking my hips and fucking his cock from underneath. Then, he said, "Just stay still and take it like a good little slut." So, I did as I was told. He grabbed my hips and fucked me as hard as he could. I am pretty sure I came at least three times at this point before he finally he filled me with his cum. Then, we were both exhausted but feeling so good.

I needed that so very badly. I needed him. And he did not disappoint, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment