Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sinful Sunday: Mutual Masturbation

The February prompt for Sinful Sunday is the letter M. I went through a few ideas but I kept coming back to my first one, masturbation. 

Then, last night, it hit me. Mutual masturbation. Something that I think is very underrated. I have only done it a handful of times but I have very much enjoyed it every time. I love watching a man masturbate and hearing him cum always pushes me over the edge. Mmmm. 



Sinful SundayFebruary Photofest 2022

5 comments:

  1. I love this and it's something I've wanted to do for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is extremely sexy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a sight. I'd love to join you both.

    Also, I read your comment about self-consciousness on Twitter, and while I'd never intend to invalidate your feelings, this picture is hot as fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sexy! I love the way you are looking at each other! And the color wash is perfect! - mariasibylla

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is insanely sexy. I love mutual masturbation. I find it a huge turn on and I love how you two are looking at each other

    Molly

    ReplyDelete