Tuesday, March 7, 2023

TMI Tuesday: March 7, 2023

Happy Titty Tuesday





Ash:

1. What do you wear to sleep in?

I sleep in the nude unless I'm on my period. Then, I wear a pair of panties but that's all. 


2. Do you ever walk around your own place naked?

Always. Unless we have company that isn't comfortable with that.


3. Have you or would you ever answer the door naked?

I have many times. Sometimes I'll just wrap a blanket around me. People who know me usually know if they show up without warning me first, I'm probably going to be naked.


4. Have you or would you bare all on a naturist (nude) beach?

It's actually a dream of mine. I really want to float in the ocean while completely nude. I think it would be really freeing.


5. Have you ever flashed your bits in public? If not would you if it turned your partner on?

I have flashed my bits in public many times. I'm more careful about it these days, but I would probably do it for my partner. Depending on what the circumstances were.


6. Have you ever given a striptease or has anyone given you one? Did you enjoy it?

Yes, I've given and received a striptease. I don't enjoy doing it much because I'm kind of awkward. I would do it for my partner though.


7. Ever gone skinny dipping? Alone or with others?

Yes, I did it with others. I'd love to do it again.


8. Do you like to look at naked people or do you want to show off your nakedness?

I love to look at naked people. Not just for sexual reasons either. Nudity is beautiful and I love seeing what people look like in their natural state. Do I want to show off my nakedness? I show off my nakedness all the time in this blog, so one would assume that I like it.


Bonus:  Sexually speaking, what’s the furthest you would go with a partner in public? Have you had sex in public?

Ask me again in about four years. Haha! No, really, I have a lot of volunteer gigs that I don't want to lose if caught being sexual in public. But when I'm done with those gigs? Fuck yeah!




Husband:

1. What do you wear to sleep in?

When at home I will very rarely fall asleep in shorts or sweats and a t-shirt (usually when I am not feeling well or when I pass out from exhaustion). The vast majority of the time I sleep in my birthday suit and nothing else.


2. Do you ever walk around your own place naked?

Only every single day. Okay, I take that back. When we have family visiting and staying over, it doesn't happen and there are clothes worn. Not everyone is comfortable with nudity, and there is nothing wrong with that.


3. Have you or would you ever answer the door naked?

I have answered the door naked a few times but with my body hidden behind the door when it's a quick emergency peek out. Most of the other times I throw on a shirt and shorts or sweats. 


4. Have you or would you bare all on a naturist (nude) beach?

I have not been to a nudist beach, but I have attended a nudist campout once. It was actually the first time I was really exposed to the option/possibility of nudity in that way and it was incredible. I think I would have a hard time at a nudist beach, only because fuck dealing with all that sunscreen.


5. Have you ever flashed your bits in public? If not would you if it turned your partner on?

I've been to the previously mentioned nudist campout so there is that. I have also enjoyed being nude at the house of a fellow nudist friend both in and outdoors. Outdoor nudity is so much better!


6. Have you ever given a striptease or has anyone given you one? Did you enjoy it?

Yes to both giving and having been given one! I definitely prefer to receive them because I get weird in my head and stupidly nervous. I very much enjoy receiving them, it is a very incredible experience.


7. Ever gone skinny dipping? Alone or with others?

Sadly not. It is on my bucket list. I guess technically I have, but I personally don't count someone's hot tub as skinny dippy.


8. Do you like to look at naked people or do you want to show off your nakedness?

I do like to look at naked people, bodies are beautiful and marvelous. It is easily one of the most amazing parts of attending and participating in a World Naked Bike Ride event. I love to be naked and do not have a problem being naked in public. That being said, I don't like to "show off" my nakedness, I just AM naked. It's not done to flaunt my body, but for me to embrace my body.


Bonus:  Sexually speaking, what’s the furthest you would go with a partner in public? Have you had sex in public?

This is a really difficult line for me. As a volunteer in Scouting getting charged if caught in public could quickly doom my ability to be a part of the program and it isn't something I am willing to jeopardize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment