Tuesday, March 14, 2023

TMI Tuesday: March 14, 2023

Happy Titty Tuesday!


It's time for TMI Tuesday again!

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do


1. What’s the worst reason you have been given for breaking up?

"I like you too much. My feelings for you are too strong."


2. What’s the worst reason you gave, to someone, for breaking up?

"We both have a lot of growing up to do."


3. Have you ever engineered the end of a relationship e.g doing something you know will put the other person off? If yes, what did you do?

I stopped talking to him as much. I was very distant and not as affectionate as usual. It didn't work and I ended up having to just be blunt about it. I'm too nice.


4. Have you ever stayed with a partner just because you could not bear to end it?

Yes. Again, I'm way too nice. I ignore red flags just so I don't have to break any hearts.


5. Have you ever encouraged a friend to end a relationship? What happened? Are you still friends?

Yes. I am very honest and I will tell people when their relationship is not healthy for them. With one person, I convinced her to leave her partner and then set her up with another guy. They ended up getting married years later. We aren't friends anymore though, unfortunately.


Bonus: Have you ever been the cause of a relationship to end? Tell us about it.

My husband left his ex-wife to get back together with me. But in my defense, he was going to end up leaving her eventually anyway. She was an abusive piece of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment