Sunday, March 26, 2023

Sinful Sunday: Begging For It

I’ve been home alone all weekend. A few weeks ago, I had invited Graham to come over this weekend but I haven’t heard from him in a couple weeks. So, I’m pretty sure he has lost interest in me. 

Instead of staying home and being sad about it, I decided to take myself out on Saturday night. I went to a class about fire play, which is one of my favorite kinks. Then, I took myself to my favorite taco restaurant and got some amazing food. After that, I went to FLOG for the first time, which is a big kinky play party. I watched a lot of very sexy scenes and wished that I had someone to scene with. But even though I didn’t get to have my own scene, I still had a great time. After FLOG, I went to a bar to celebrate my friend’s birthday. I got hit on by a few different guys there. I wasn’t interested though. 

When the fun ended, I went home and tried to convince Jacob to come over and fuck me but he had been drinking, so he couldn’t drive. We ended up sexting each other a bit and I took some photos. In this photo, I tried to capture how desperate I was feeling to have all my holes fucked. I was practically begging for it. 



Sinful Sunday

5 comments:

  1. Very sexy ... and I'm sure you will have lots, and lots, of fun when the right time comes !!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've framed this with the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you post. And you need to find better guys. you are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a very fun evening even though you didn't get the play you wanted. But this picture, sexy as all hell, Ash!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to get myself somehow on that list. Damn. Sweet addiction

    ReplyDelete