Tuesday, March 28, 2023

TMI Tuesday: March 28, 2023

Happy Titty Tuesday!



It's time for TMI Tuesday!

All about the penis.


Ash:

1. What’s more important – length or width? Why?

Hmm, I want to say width because I'd rather have a short penis than one that's really thin. Width can become too much very quickly for me though. So, if it's really thick, I'll take length instead.


2. Ever encountered one that was too big for you to handle?

Yes, Gabriel's penis was way too much for me to handle. It is the thickness of a soda can and that shit made me bleed every time he fucked me. I also wasn't able to deep-throat him because it was too big to fit that deep into my mouth. It just wasn't fun for me. 

Jacob is almost too much for me to handle. His penis is long and I have to be careful with what position we fuck in because sometimes it hits my cervix and that's painful for me. That makes me bleed too. Ouchie.


3. Best place to put a penis?

Deep inside my vagina, please. The second best place is in my mouth.


4. If you had a penis for a day, what would you do with it?

Oh man, I would be so happy. First, I'd pee on a tree. Then, I'd masturbate. Then, I'd want to fuck a woman's mouth and vagina. And lastly, I'd want to fuck a man's ass. I may have thought about this a few times before.


5. You’re a penis, which vagina would you most like to visit:

a. short and shallow

b. fall into the gap, gliding smoothly along the slick walls

c. tight suction lip-lock

d. none, I prefer the back door thank you

Umm, I wouldn't know the difference really. I think all vaginas are good vaginas.


Bonus: What is the perfect name for your penis or a penis you use often?

I love the word cock. I think it's super dirty and sexy. So, I'd probably just refer to it as my cock. Maybe that's boring? I just think naming your naughty bits is a little odd for me. Especially since my ex J1 named his God. *shake my head*



Husband:

1. What’s more important – length or width? Why?

From my limited experience, I feel like a good combination of the two is the best. Too much of either would make it difficult and/or uncomfortable and ruin the experience for me. I do feel like too much girth would ruin things way quicker than length.


2. Ever encountered one that was too big for you to handle?

From my limited experience, I have not. I thought it worked well for me. If I were to have more experience someday I know that I wouldn't be searching for something that was going to wreck me. I'd probably be looking for something similar to previous experiences.


3. Best place to put a penis?

Into wanting consensual flesh. In order of preference; vagina, mouth, ass. I can get very fixated on the ass sometimes though, as it is not as commonly on the menu. 


4. If you had a penis for a day, what would you do with it?

I do happen to have a penis every day so far. Most days I pee with it, finding simple enjoyment in the option to aim where I want. I don't masturbate very often because it's difficult for me to get off that way, but if that were easier I would likely do that a lot more, maybe even once a day.


5. You’re a penis, which vagina would you most like to visit:

a. short and shallow

b. fall into the gap, gliding smoothly along the slick walls

c. tight suction lip-lock

d. none, I prefer the back door thank you

I am going to choose B and C because that happens to be the magical super vagina Wife has and that I am blessed with visiting.


Bonus: What is the perfect name for your penis or a penis you use often?

Since this isn't something I even think about, I'm going to go with, "my cock" because it works when Wife wants it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment