Tuesday, December 28, 2021

TMI Tuesday: December 28, 2021

So long 2021. The final TMI Tuesday for this year is posted.


Ash:

1. My favorite thing about 2021 was _____ .

Finally finding a medication that has helped control my anxiety.


2. What is something that happened to you in 2021 that you never want to forget?

I was given the honor of being number 60 on the Top 100 Sex Blogs 2021 list!


3. What would you like to do differently next year?

I would love to be social again. I'm an extrovert and sitting in this house alone every day is really draining me.


4. How do you honor the past while staying focused on the future?

Talk about it. Sharing memories of the past is an excellent way to honor it but also to remember things that were both good and not so good. Talking about the past can sometimes make it easier to make decisions about the future.


5. Next year I am excited to _____ .

add some new sex partners to my life


Bonus: Do you feel jaded at all?

Oh, for sure.



Husband:

1. My favorite thing about 2021 was _____ .

I think the re-release of HeroQuest is probably going to top this year. Plus also the getting to play some excellent game sessions with my family. This game is my favorite and the best!


2. What is something that happened to you in 2021 that you never want to forget?

Summer Camp with my Scout. I had such a great time and I learned a few new skills. I also was trained as an Assistant Scoutmaster for our troop.


3. What would you like to do differently next year?

Take more chances. Camp a hell of a lot more. Challenge myself more. Communicate more. Be a better husband, father, lover. 


4. How do you honor the past while staying focused on the future?

Talk and tell stories to open up conversations about the past and how we can bring it to the present. Research and learn to gain a better understanding of the past and the present so that we can be better and bring wisdom to the future.


5. Next year I am excited to _____ .

Hopefully spend more time with family. Play more HeroQuest. Paint my miniatures. Try new things! Read more books!


Bonus: Do you feel jaded at all?

Fuck, do I ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment