Tuesday, December 17, 2019

TMI Tuesday: December 17, 2019

TMI Tuesday, the Christmas edition.




1. Have you ever kissed someone under mistletoe?
Yes, Husband regularly catches me under the mistletoe on purpose.

2. Eggnog or hot chocolate?
I usually prefer eggnog but it really depends on my mood.

3. Colored or white lights on a Christmas tree?
I like colored lights on a Christmas tree but I like white lights on houses.

4. Real or fake Christmas tree?
Fake Christmas trees are less of a fire hazard and you don't have to water them. However, you do have to store them in your house.

5. What tops your Christmas tree?
A perler bead Grinch that I made myself.

6. Candy canes, yuck or yum?
Traditional flavor? No thanks. Cherry? Yes, please.

7. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Pumpkin pie and sugar cookies.

Bonus: Are you going on holiday during the December holiday season? Where?
Yes, I am going to Chicago, Illinois.

1 comment:

  1. Long live the fruit-flavored candy canes! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete