Tuesday, July 31, 2018

TMI Tuesday: July 31, 2018

It’s the end of the month, don’t let it get away without playing TMI Tuesday!

Tell it to us straight or sexy


Ash:
1. One thing that you will never do again?
Electro-play. That was awful. I am super conductive and I do not enjoy the feeling of electricity running through my body. Keep those violet wands far away from me!

2. Who knows you the best?
My husband knows me the best. He knows things that no one else knows, things that go on in my head and things that have happened to me. I tell him everything.

3. Do you think a relationship should be 50/50 all the time?
I don't think a healthy relationship can realistically be 50/50 all the time. People go through things. They have struggles and hard times. Part of a healthy relationship is being there for your partner when they need extra love. Sometimes one partner may be giving more than the other and that's okay as long as the situations are reversed when needed. Honestly, I would say that the times that I have to give more than Husband are just as rewarding as the times that it's equal. Taking care of him makes me feel good. It actually helps to make me feel connected.

4. When was your most recent act of kindness? Was it appreciated?
Hmmm. This morning, I held the door for three people at the gas station and they said thank you. I gave my niece a bunch of school supplies that my daughter didn't need and I assume that they appreciated it. I give random strangers compliments almost daily and they are usually appreciative. I had a hard month, so it's been a while since I've done anything big for someone. I am planning on giving blood soon. I think that's a big act of kindness.

5. Are you a good friend? Why or why not?
I think I'm a very good friend. I'm always there for my friends when they need someone to be there for them. Either to listen, help them with a task, or even help them move. I do fail at communication often and I rarely invite my friends to do things because I almost always get turned down. However, when my friends invite me to do something, I almost always say yes.

6. What is something that you tried really hard to like but just couldn’t?
I think that would be 69. I tried so hard to like it. It looks hot as fuck. I just can't get into it. I like to really concentrate on giving or receiving oral. Especially since I have a hard time cumming from oral sex and I really enjoy sucking cock. I also find it to be very uncomfortable. Maybe that's because I'm short and fat. I don't know. I would just like to do them separately.

Bonus: How was your month of July? Did you do anything fun, interesting, new?
It was mostly crap. I fell down the stairs on the 4th and sprained my foot and ankle badly. I've been dealing with the pain from that all month and it's healing very slowly. The middle of the month was full of horrible panic attacks that really took a toll on me. I'm still recovering from that as well. The end of the month has been nice. We got to go to a lovely wedding and I went camping with my daughter's Girl Scout troop.


Husband:
1. One thing that you will never do again?
Subject myself to a relationship where I am degraded and put down constantly. I can't imagine trying to keep my mental state from falling apart again.

2. Who knows you the best?
Wife knows me best, sometimes even moreso than I know myself. Somehow she can look into my eyes and read the invisible ink on my soul.

3. Do you think a relationship should be 50/50 all the time?
I don't think any relationship is 50/50 all the time. I truly believe that each relationship shifts and moves back and forth as life happens. It should be a give and take that slides one way and then back the other always working towards trying to meet in the middle. Maybe that is actually what constitutes a 50/50 relationship after all though.

4. When was your most recent act of kindness? Was it appreciated?
I complimented a woman in the drive-thru about her hair color. I feel like it brightened up her day because it brought out a fun light-hearted conversation about her hair, the colors she uses, Wife's hair colors, and my daughter's hair colors. I feel like it put a good smile on her face and a laughter in her voice.

5. Are you a good friend? Why or why not?
I don't know. I like to think for the most part I am. I am not the best at staying in touch with people, especially when distance comes into play. I am one of those people who can pick up where we left off and start up all over again. I would love to feel like I am a great friend.

6. What is something that you tried really hard to like but just couldn’t?
Coleslaw. I have tried so many variations of this from so many recipes and people and have been disappointed every time but once. This has led me to turn it down almost every time.

Bonus: How was your month of July? Did you do anything fun, interesting, new?
I feel like there were some great moments and experiences as well as some really rough patches. We had a chance to attend the wedding of two workmates that was unbelievably gorgeous. I started to learn how to knit. We also had a really great 4th of July with the families of my daughter's friends.

————

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

No comments:

Post a Comment