Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sinful Sunday: Butt Plug Level-up

Husband likes to fuck me doggy style while I have a plug in my ass. Yes, of course I like it too. I have always gone for the smaller plugs for this because the larger ones scare me a bit. The thought of being so full is exciting but terrifying at the same time. Husband has been wanting me to graduate from the small ones to a medium one. Recently, we got this medium sized Njoy butt plug as a gift from Jacob. I have to say that I really love it and it wasn't scary at all once it was in place. Maybe I'll end up getting a larger one. We'll see...





See who else is sinning by clicking the lips.
Sinful Sunday

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on levelling up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot!!! MrH has promised me a caneing this evening and having seen this image I'd love it to include butt plugs/toys and some doggy style fucking. Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using a plug while having sex doggy style! Awesome action shot - x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Njoy plugs are really brilliant. I have a medium and a large and I love them both. Sexy image!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I love that sensation too. I have a couple of plugs, both are quite small. We did have a bigger glass dildo one but I hated it, it was so fucking uncomfortable

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my njoy, I have the large and it feels delicious when he fucks me doggy style.

    ReplyDelete