Friday, April 13, 2018

Kink of the Week: Doggy Style

While I enjoy sex in almost any position I've tried, my favorite sex position is definitely doggy style. There are so many different reasons that I enjoy being fucked from behind. As I write about the things that I love about doggy style, Husband is going to add his comments (in bold) as well.

Sometimes, doggy style really caters to the submissive in me. I love to lie down on the bed, flat on my tummy, while Husband lies on top of me, using his weight to hold me down. He enters me from behind, using my pussy to get himself off. Being used like this makes me feel so dirty. I especially love when he calls me a slut while doing this because then it feels extra filthy. This is the only position that I really like to feel degraded and used in. It feels so hot that the only point of this is to get him off. Though, he always helps get me off after he cums, either using his mouth or his fingers. Over the last few years, this has been a very intense display of dominance from me, and one I thoroughly enjoy. Something about taking her and being in complete control, just because I want to is really enticing for me. I love being really foul mouthed about using her like this, especially when I hold her down with a hand grasping her ass, and my other entwined in her hair holding her head down. Very, very nice.

Another way it really pleases the submissive in me is when he's forceful with it. This is my favorite way to have sex in the doggy style position. I love when he takes control of me, pushing me down and pulling my hair. It feels so good when he uses my pigtails as handlebars. When he gets really into it, he grabs onto my hips, pulling me into him, fucking me HARD. I love when I can get into a really great rhythm and just pound the fuck out of her. It gets so loud that it sounds like I am spanking her when it is only our bodies colliding together. The sound of our bodies slamming together, the wetness of her pussy, and the immaculate moaning that she cannot contain is divine! Sometimes he spanks my ass, which always surprises me and makes me moan. He loves to stick his thumb in my ass during this kind of intense sex. Doggy style is my favorite position for many reasons. One of them being that I have a highly sensitive area to play with. Sometimes lightly running my fingers or tongue coaxing the most amazing purring out of her, sometimes a rough kneading of her muscles with my hands getting a deeper satisfied purr. Another reason is that the view is spectacular! A glowing pale skin that can still reflect the barest amount of light, no matter how dark it seems to be. Her curves are laid out in front of me to devour with my eyes. I get to see her beautiful pussy wet and ready for me, and her perfect tight little asshole that when I see it I want to touch it, play with it, be inside of it in some way. Then the best part is actually fucking her when she is bent over. It feels so primal and powerful to me. There is an energy transfer that is always going on, from both of us, a give and take that matches how we are outside of the bedroom. She isn't lying when she says that I love to stick my thumb up her ass when I fuck her from behind, it is intense to have control over her holes that way. Sometimes I try to resist and other times I just melt into it. Mmmm. I can easily rub my clit with my fingers or use a vibrator. We almost always cum together this way, which is really fucking hot. Rough doggy style gets me off so well.

I very much enjoy using butt plugs when having sex in the doggy style position. I like that Husband can look at the plug while fucking me. I know that turns him on so much. I love how I can feel every thrust move the plug in my ass. We often fantasize or role play that someone else is fucking my ass as he is fucking my pussy. DP is a huge turn on for both of us. We fantasize about DP in missionary as well, but he's usually in my ass and a dildo is in my pussy when we do that. Getting permission to put a butt plug, or other toy into her ass ahead of time is like Halloween and Christmas all at once! It is such a turn on that I get chills and can hardly stop myself from shaking with excitement. I love being able to watch the butt plug move every time I thrust in and out of her, it makes it really difficult to hold myself together and not cum really quickly. Even better is when I get myself set up with a strap-on using my cock in her pussy with the dildo in her ass. Being able to fuck both of her holes and fill her up while she gets to fantasize about more than one partner inside of her is exquisite.

I don't often feel very dominant in the bedroom. However, when I am feeling like taking control, doggy style is my favorite way to do it. I'll admit that I'm not the best at cowgirl sex. Because genetics sometimes screw you over, I have really bad knees that like to lock up and feel like they are going to explode. So, I don't often ride on top. Doggy style creates an easier alternative to this. After Husband enters me from behind, I can be the one in charge of the thrusting. I love to thrust back, shoving his cock deep inside my pussy. I can control the depth, speed, and hardness of the thrusts. I love making Husband cum like this. It makes me feel so empowered. I absolutely love when she feels like taking some control in the bedroom, but I have to admit it is best when she is bent over in front of me and I just hold myself readily available for her. I love how much I feel like she really wants my cock inside of her, and she is not afraid to show just how much she wants it by bucking against me.

Doggy style is also the perfect position for sex in random places. I've been bent over in an old abandoned house, grabbing onto a post for stabilization. I've also been fucked in the bathrooms of quite a few of my friend's and family's houses, bent over a sink, trying to not make any noises that would give away what we were doing in there. Sex in public is also great in this position. It's an easy position to do without having to take off too many clothing items and you can stop quickly and look innocent if someone happens to come along. Husband and I like to fuck on our balcony like this. He bends me over the railing and fucks me from behind. Once, a neighbor was sitting in their car right outside and could see everything we were doing. I'm still not sure if they realized what was going on. Fuck, that was so hot. We also tend to fuck in the doggy style position when we have sex on the couch...or in the kitchen bent over the counter or the table. It definitely makes sex easier when fucking in places outside of the bedroom. Having more sex in random places is definitely on my to do list. I love that doggy style makes it more readily able because I can push her up against a sink, a wall, table, chair, or whatever is at hand, then bend her over and just fuck her.

Rear-entry spooning is something that I'm not a big fan of. The cock just doesn't seem to hit all of the sweet spots. It is very useful for when you are both exhausted though. While fucking me in this position, Husband usually lifts my leg up and into my chest as he rubs my clit. You won't hear much moaning from me in this position because it just doesn't feel that great. We usually end up in more of a T shape by the end of it, which does feel slightly better. Really, this position is only good for when I really need to be fucked but neither of us can be bothered to put that much effort into it. So, it will do when times are rough. I wouldn't have thought of including this in doggy style fucking, but essentially it is, just sideways. We definitely do this more when we are exhausted and/or sore and it does the job, but usually takes longer (which could be because of being exhausted in the first place). One thing about rear-entry spooning that I do like is that if I am in the mood for breath play, it is a simpler way of incorporating for me. This was actually how I started breath play with her. It started very slowly, just light pressure, touches and caresses. Then I increased pressure when the noises she was making indicated that she was enjoying herself. From there I found that she was so wet that I couldn't resist sliding my cock into her pussy while holding her throat. That was quite fun.

There is one thing that I really dislike about doggy style. I am not a size queen. Bigger is not always better in my book. While there is such a thing as too small, I'm more happy with an average cock than an above average one. If a cock is 8+ inches long, doggy style can sometimes be too much. It goes way too deep and hits my cervix. I have a VERY sensitive cervix and if it's hit, it hurts a lot and I bleed. So, I try to avoid that whenever possible. That doesn't mean that I won't do doggy style with someone with a huge cock. It just can't be super rough.

Doggy style will always be my favorite. It's just a very versatile position and it feels absolutely amazing. I second this, also my favorite.






1 comment:

  1. Very hot story guys, I really liked hearing both your P.O.V.’s

    ReplyDelete