Monday, February 26, 2018

Blushing Bottom

About 20 minutes ago, there was a knock at my door. Husband answered it and said, "It's Amazon!" Jacob bought the wooden paddle that was on my wish list. Husband couldn't wait to open the package and try it out. Unfortunately, he only had a few minutes before he had to leave for work. Being that I'm a much bigger fan of thuddy impact play, I hadn't been paddled since I was a child. I told him that I was nervous and to be gentle with me. He paddled my ass for five minutes, thankfully taking it easy on me.



I have to admit, even though I was skeptical, I really did love it. I'm looking forward to playing more with this paddle. I'm a lot less nervous now that I know what to expect. I can't wait to see how this paddle marks my ass when Husband isn't taking it easy on me. Mmmm. I'm getting wet just thinking about it.



Big thanks to Jacob for getting me this wonderful gift. 💜


Click the lips below to see who else is participating in February Photofest.

February Photofest

No comments:

Post a Comment