Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Kink of the Week: Scratching

Husband likes to have his back scratched during sex. It's not something I do often because hard scratching with my nails really bothers me for some reason. It gives me a very uncomfortable feeling. Sometimes I just get so caught up in the moment that I just dig my nails into his skin and he loves it.



While I don't enjoy being scratched hard, I do love to be scratched lightly during sensation play. We have lots of different toys to do that with. I think my favorite toy is a set of meat shredder claws. I would love to get more toys for this purpose.




February Photofest

5 comments:

  1. Yeah i dont have any scratching toys but would like to try some

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be a bit of a scratcher during sex by my partner hates it and so I stopped doing it but I often have to really stop myself doing it because when I come I find myself digging my nails in

    MOllyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to keep my claws sheathed because not many people enjoy being scratched but I do like the sensation myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get my hands on some scratching toys as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can’t help myself in the moment and dig my claws into him, luckily it makes him growl!

    ReplyDelete