Wednesday, September 27, 2017

TMI Tuesday: September 26, 2017

Yes, yes…here it is. Another TMI Tuesday.




Me:
1. The last time you had sex, was it urgent or essential? Consider masturbation or sex with a partner.
It felt pretty essential to me. Last night, there was a lot of emotional sharing between Husband and I. We had sex after that. I always feel like when we open up to each other, it needs to end with sex.

2. What should you stop doing? Why?
I should stop putting myself down in my head. I really need to stop being so unkind to myself when I'm so kind to everyone else. I know I don't deserve to be treated the way that I treat myself.

3. What makes you feel strongest? Sexiest?
Every winter, I get very depressed. It can be pretty scary at times because I get so low. Every spring, when the fog of depression finally fades away, that is when I feel the strongest. I made it through another awful winter. I feel like I can do anything in that moment.

I feel sexiest when I am desired. When someone tells me how much they want me, I feel very sexy. There's nothing better than being desired.

4. When do you feel vulnerable?
When I open up and share my feelings with people, I feel very vulnerable. When I share things about my childhood, I feel vulnerable.

5. What is missing from your sex life?
A woman. I need a woman in my life so badly. I don't think I'll ever feel complete without that.

Bonus: If you left your current lover, what would you miss the most?
The only reason I would ever leave my husband would be if he abused me. I don't ever see that happening. However, if he left me, I would miss his touch the most. His touch is like electricity on my skin.



Husband:
1. The last time you had sex, was it urgent or essential? Consider masturbation or sex with a partner.
The last two times have felt both urgent and essential for me. There has been an emotional and spiritual pull I felt and I answered.

2. What should you stop doing? Why?
I should stop putting so much weight upon my shoulders and realize that I can only accomplish so much as one person because the stress I bear is weighing me down and killing me quicker than time.

3. What makes you feel strongest? Sexiest?
Sacrificing my time for my family to provide for them. It is one of the hardest things for me to cope with, and I hate how much time I have been required to give up for them, but I am proud of the life we are able to have right now.

I think I feel sexiest when Wife can't keep her hands off me, when she talks to me about things she wants me to do to her, that she is craving from me. I feel sexiest when I feel desired.

4. When do you feel vulnerable?
I feel vulnerable when I share my demons with my wife, when I share the little hopes and dreams that have little weight to them, but mean so much to me. I feel vulnerable when I tell Wife that I want her to be happy and that I want her to be free to do what she needs to do to reach that happiness. I feel vulnerable when I am alone and lonely. I feel vulnerable when I am dominant for Wife. I feel vulnerable when I ask for the things I need to be happy. I feel vulnerable when I ask for things for myself. I feel vulnerable a lot.

5. What is missing from your sex life?
I used to think that nothing was missing from my sex life, but every year shows me things I never knew were missing. I think I only know some missing when Wife brings a new idea into the bedroom. Wife is like my treasure map to hidden pleasures.

Bonus: If you left your current lover, what would you miss the most?
I would not leave my current lover. Wife is my soulmate, my Bandia, my best friend. If she was gone that means she was taken from me and I will miss everything about her. I will miss the quiet mind she gives me, the magic when our skin touches, the smell of her on my body like the most intoxicating perfume.

————

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

No comments:

Post a Comment