Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Insatiable Sex Machine

Last week, I met Jacob for coffee. I could tell that he was much more comfortable this time. We flirted heavily and I spent a lot of time petting his hands. Mmmm. I may have convinced him to go out with us at the end of the month, but we'll see when it gets here. We hung out in the coffee shop for about two hours and then he walked me out to my car. Last time, I was the one that made the first move but this time, he was the one that pulled me to him and kissed me. I actually wasn't expecting it at all because he is so shy. It was a great surprise. I put my hand on his arm and squeezed a little as I circled my tongue around his. I'm not sure how long we stood there kissing. Time seemed to kind of stand still. He pulled away and then we started saying our goodbyes. As I was getting ready to go, he grabbed me again. He pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me. I put my hand on his chest as he started to kiss me again. I heard him moan and felt my clit get very tingly. I wanted to take him home with me so badly but I was a good girl. We parted ways and I came home to Husband. I do so hope that Jacob actually wants to act on this threesome sometime soon. We've been waiting for way too long. I'm starting to lose hope and that makes me sad.


In other news, Husband and I had a date night on Friday. It was nice and simple. We went to dinner and then walked to a frozen yogurt shop down the street from the restaurant. We sat on the sidewalk and people watched as we ate our dessert. I enjoyed it very much. At dinner, we were having a conversation about dirty things, as usual. I asked him, "If you had to choose between girth and length, which would you choose?" He said that girth would win, hands down. When he asked the same question of me, I didn't have a simple answer. I am the type of girl who knows exactly what I want and exactly what I like. I was told recently that I may come off as somewhat intimidating because of this. I never thought about that before, but it definitely makes sense. Anyway, my answer was this: "If I had to choose one, I guess I would choose length. However, that only applies to a certain point. Anything larger than nine inches is way too much for me. So, if that were the case, then I would have to choose girth. I don't like a lot of girth though. However, there is definitely such a thing as a cock that is way too skinny. Unfortunately, I have experienced both too skinny and too short." So, I guess the point of this story is to say that I know exactly what kind of cock I like but it's not as simple as saying "the bigger the better" like a lot of people assume. I think I enjoy a slightly larger than average cock best. And a bit of bonus info, I prefer just one finger when I am being finger-fucked.


This post has seemed to be just a bunch of random happenings over the last week. I guess I should make it more interesting by adding some juicy details from our sex life. The other day, Husband said that I "have been an insatiable sex machine this past week." I would say that is pretty accurate. One night, he went to sleep before I did, so I woke him by climbing on top of him. I slipped his cock inside my wet pussy and rode it until I gushed all over him. A couple days later, Husband was rubbing my back in bed when he decided to start rubbing my clit instead. He made me cum and then he held me down on the bed and started fucking my pussy very hard. I then begged him to fuck me in the ass instead. It didn't take much convincing. He shoved his cock in my ass and fucked me while I rubbed my clit. As soon as I started to cum, he shot his hot load into my ass. He was quite happy about me asking for that. A couple days later, we were having some crazy weather. It was quite warm outside all night. So, some time after midnight, I got the bright idea of having outdoor sex. It had been quite a while since we last did that and I knew it would be months before we could do it comfortably again. We grabbed a blanket, laid it down on the porch, and then Husband fucked me in the doggy style position. Right there...on the porch...in the light of the moon...and the street light. Haha. We've done this many times now and haven't been caught. Well, a few times I know that someone was watching us, but I didn't mind. It made it that much more exciting. I love the feeling of the wind on my bare skin as I'm getting fucked. It's one of my favorite things. I am so sad that it will be months before we can enjoy that again. I would love to take a camping trip where we do nothing but have lots of sex in random places outside all weekend. Ah, that is my idea of a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment