Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Shots of cum for the both of us

I've been fantasizing about Trystan a lot lately. He joins Husband and I in the bedroom pretty often now. I think all three of us are happy about that. Things have gone from me thinking that nothing would ever happen between Trystan and I because he's gay to him actually wanting to have sex with me. What? How? I don't know, but I'm not going to question it. I just say "Hell fucking yeah!" and enjoy it. It's just because I'm so damn irresistible. ;)

This past weekend, I told Trystan that I had been fantasizing about him cumming in my mouth again. He came over on Monday night, so I thought that would be the perfect time for him to do that. However, I didn't want to steal him away from Husband too much either. So, I decided to go with the flow and see where it took us. Things started with me going down on Husband in the middle of a candle-lit conversation in bed. I started to suck his cock and then Trystan quickly followed. We both licked and sucked Husband's cock together. I ran my fingernails up and down his legs, making him writhe and moan out in pleasure. It was turning me on so much that I could feel my pussy getting very wet. I let Trystan take over sucking his cock and I started to lick Husband's side, down to his hip and then down his inguinal crease. I love the taste of his skin and it's so soft and smooth in those places. Mmmm. Trystan let me take over again and stood next to Husband who then started to suck his cock. I continued to suck Husband's cock as I also watched him suck Trystan's. It was so hot that my clit started to tingle and I moaned. I wanted to be touched too, so I laid down next to Husband and Trystan went back down to suck his cock. Husband started to make out with me and then Trystan came up to join us. All three of us were licking and kissing each other's mouths at the same time. Then, Trystan started to make out with just me. I actually got some good tongue action this time, which was extremely exciting. Trystan hasn't been making out with much tongue, which is the way that I used to be as well. People who have tried to swallow my tongue, eat my whole head or drooled all over me while making out made me not enjoy kissing. I spent about five years not kissing much because of that. I started to enjoy it a lot more over the last couple years and now I look forward to it again. It's nice being able to get turned on from just a kiss. Husband and Trystan both turn me on with their kisses.

After making out a bit, Trystan laid down on the bed and Husband started to suck his cock. I watched him and got turned on even though I was slightly jealous. I think Husband realized that I wanted to taste it too, so he asked, "Would you like to share?" Of course! You don't have to ask me twice! I went down and started to lick and suck Trystan's cock. Tongues running down his shaft, touching one another, then back up to meet at the top. We made out a bit over Trystan's cock. Husband grabbed my hair, pulled it, then shoved my head down onto Trystan's big cock. It went deep into my throat and I sucked it for a while. Husband watched very closely as I bobbed up and down. After a while, Husband took over again. While I sat back and watched, Trystan grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled on it hard. I moaned out and he did it again. Oh my, that was so fucking hot. Husband sucked Trystan's cock until it exploded in his mouth. Then, he kissed me and transferred some of the cum to my mouth. I licked my lips and said, "Mmmm. Thank you for sharing." It was so good and I was happy to at least get a taste even if he didn't cum in my mouth.

I laid down once again as Trystan and Husband made out some more. Then, Husband climbed on top of me and kissed his way down my body. He started to lick my clit and I closed my eyes to focus on the feeling of his tongue on my lady bits. He inserted a finger into my pussy and started to fuck me with it. Trystan got closer to me and I could hear him breathing in my ear. It turned me on so much. I started getting close to cumming, so Husband started to fuck me harder with his finger. I moaned and pinched one of my nipples between my fingers, then I started to cum. An amazing release of sexual tension. Oh my god. It was great. Trystan pulled Husband close to him and made out with him again, tasting his pussy flavored lip gloss. I smiled and got turned on even more.

Husband started to make out with me again, then shoved his cock into my very wet pussy. Trystan grabbed my hand and held it as Husband fucked me. I ran my fingers over his hand and fingers. Mmmm. God, I love his hands so much. I tightened my pussy as Husband continued to fuck me harder. Trystan touched both of our bodies, heightening the pleasure that we were feeling. I felt Husband's cock ramming my G-spot over and over and I began to breathe heavy. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed tight. Husband fucked me even harder as we both came together. My pussy gushed all over him as his cock simultaneously filled it with cum. After we were finished, my body continued to convulse slightly and my pussy kept tightening around his cock. We both moaned every time it happened. Husband finally pulled out and went to the bathroom to clean up.

I noticed Trystan's cock was hard again. He said that he was going to just let it go because everyone was tired, but I didn't want that to happen. I offered to help and he turned me down. When Husband got back into the room, he said he was going to make me cum one more time. He laid next to me and started to rub my clit with his fingers. My clit was so sensitive and I was so wet that it didn't take long before I was cumming. The more comfortable I get with Trystan, the faster I can acheive orgasm, which is awesome. After my last orgasm, I mentioned Trystan's cock needing some more attention. Husband told me that I should suck him off, so I jumped on that! In my head I was thinking, "Yay! I got my wish!" So, Husband made out with Trystan as I sucked his cock. I was at an odd angle, so I was concerned that I wasn't doing very well, but soon Trystan was cumming in my mouth. I sucked his cock until I knew I had gotten every bit of his sweet juices in my mouth and then I swallowed it. Mmmm. What a way to end the night! That's definitely something I'd like to replay again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment