Tuesday, July 26, 2022

TMI Tuesday: July 26, 2022

It's that time again! Time for TMI Tuesday.

I've been away for a while, so here I am slipping back into it.


I mean, I wouldn't fault you for being attracted to me for my body



1. Would you rather be attracted to for your body or your mind?

Hmm, that's a really tough question. If I'm looking to be in a relationship with someone, I would rather them be more attracted to my mind, or at least equally so. For everyone else, I don't mind if they are attracted to me for my body. I do hope that they enjoy my mind as well though.


2. What would be more embarrassing for you out in public–to be seen tripping or adjusting your “package”?

Well, I adjust my boobs all the time in public. I don't really care who sees me. Should I? It's my body and I can touch it whenever I want. I do hate tripping in front of people though. I have done it often because my body is too flexible, which makes my ankles roll easily. I'm always super embarrassed about it. I'm not sure why we are embarrassed about stuff like that though.


3. If you are going to be famous what is it for?

I've always wanted to write books and be famous for them. I doubt that is in my future though. 


4. Would you rather urinate in a port-a-potty or the nearest bush?

Well, that depends on a lot of things. Am I far away from the nearest port-a-potty? How badly do I have to pee? Am I wearing a dress or skirt? That would make squatting in a bush a lot easier. Do I have something to wipe with after I pee in the bush? You know, it's probably just easier to go to the port-a-potty. Though, in a pinch, I'm not opposed to squatting in a bush.


5. What new beginning are you excited about?

I'm pretty excited about this new thing with DJ. I can't wait to see where that goes. There's not much else new or exciting in my life.


Bonus: Burrito or Tamale

I'm probably the odd one here but I don't like tamales. I'll take the burrito.

1 comment:

  1. First off, OMG Mercy Mercy! That pic. f***ing HOT!

    4. :D :D decisions, decisions. You certainly considered all factors.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete