Friday, July 15, 2022

KOTW: Biting


Bite mark left by DJ

The Kink of the Week topic is biting. I have a complicated relationship with biting. Both giving and receiving. So, buckle in while I take you on a ride to explain it.


I used to absolutely love biting people. In fact, as a teenager, I used to bite a lot of my guy friends just to tease them. It was just a fun consensual thing between us. I even bit Husband a lot during the first few years of our relationship. He really loved it. I think it was one of his favorite things. I even still get the urge to bite sometimes when I see the smooth bare neck of someone that I'm attracted to.

I’m not sure when it happened but the sensation of biting skin started to feel bad on my teeth, like a dislike of the texture. I can’t even explain it but it just makes me feel icky. So, now, I will bite if asked but I don’t enjoy it. I hate that I don’t enjoy it anymore and I’m hoping that I outgrow it eventually. 


As far as having my own body bitten, that’s complicated as well. How much pain I enjoy is dependent upon a lot of things. For example, my menstrual cycle even affects it. If it's near my period, my skin is more sensitive so I really hate it. If I'm feeling more depressed, I love the extra pain. If I have been very anxious, I fall somewhere in the middle. That makes things complicated for my partner since they have to check with me about how I'm feeling before really attacking me with their teeth.


If everything lines up, I do enjoy being bitten but it also depends on the location on my body and the pressure of the bite. I really like my neck to be bitten but if it's too hard, it gives me anxiety. It sounds a bit different but I like having my arm bitten sometimes. Especially when my partner just grabs my arm and takes a bite. The skin is thicker there, so you can apply more pressure and it doesn't hurt as much.

There are a few places that are always a no when it comes to biting. Breasts, nipples, thighs, and labia are a hard no when it comes to being bitten hard. It's just way too sensitive. I do like nibbles though. Give me all the soft nibbles, please.

To be honest, it's more about the tongue for me than the teeth. I love soft sensations across my body. That drives me wild. That's a sure way to get me very wet.


When my partner bites me, I love admiring the marks left behind. I get butterflies in my tummy every time I feel the soreness or see the bruises. It reminds me about what happened and turns me on. It also makes me feel sexy because people can look at that and know that I've been being naughty. Mmmm.


So, when do I love to be bitten? During a rough/intense scene with power exchange, as long as it has been agreed upon before it takes place. During these scenes, I enjoy it but I'm also usually fighting a lot of urge to push my partner away and make them stop. So, having a safe word is a must. I also melt every time I'm being fucked from behind and I get bitten on the back of my neck. Unf. Soooo good. I think I ALWAYS enjoy that one. Licking, sucking, biting my neck as I get fucked. Yessss, I need that so much.


To sum it up, what I like is communication. Let's talk about it first so we have an idea about what each other likes. I just want to please my partner and I hope that my partner wants to please me. That's what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment