Wednesday, July 6, 2022

I've Waited So Long

I met DJ in person five months ago. I really wanted to pursue things with him but life got in the way, as it usually does. We've talked on and off since then and I never stopped fantasizing about him.

This past Saturday night, DJ invited me over to his place. I was incredibly nervous (thanks anxiety) but I knew I really wanted to go. So, I took a deep breath and just went for it without overthinking. I had been waiting so long to see him again. 

When I got to his place, I was still feeling pretty nervous. So, we started watching a bit of Netflix in the living room to relax the mood. Eventually, he reached over and started rubbing my thigh gently. My breath caught in my throat when he touched me. I swallowed hard and reminded myself to breathe. 

His hand made its way up my thigh slowly, until he was caressing my vulva on top of my panties. Then, he attacked my neck. He was kissing and biting it voraciously. He grabbed a handful of my hair and bit harder. I moaned and grabbed his other hand. I caressed his fingers, admiring how soft they felt.  We started to make out and then he asked if I wanted to go to his bedroom. I said yes.

When we got to his bedroom, he climbed onto the bed and I followed. He kissed me, caressing my tongue with his, biting my lip just a bit. He is a very good kisser and I kept wanting more. He attacked the other side of my neck, biting hard and pulling my hair. I moaned and dug my fingers into his back. 

He jumped up, lifted my skirt, and removed my panties. He threw them aside and shoved his fingers inside my cunt. It was already wet and hungry. He bent down and tasted me, licking my clit for a few moments and getting it wetter. He continued fucking my pussy with his fingers. I arched my back and moaned. I had been fantasizing about what it would feel like to have his fingers deep inside me. I was not disappointed.

He sat up and continued finger-fucking me with one hand and lifted my shirt with the other. He took one of my breasts out of my bra. He started sucking on my nipple, then he moved over to the other breast and did the same. His fingers felt so good inside me that I started to get scared that I was going to squirt all over his bed. I held back out of nervousness. I'm never sure how people will react, so I'm scared about really letting go.

He laid down next to me and removed his pants. I started to kiss him again as I wrapped my hand around his cock, slowly jerking it. I wanted to taste him, so I went down and licked his cock from the tip down to the bottom of the shaft, then back up again. I licked it all around, getting it nice and wet before sticking it in my mouth. I started sucking it slowly. I teased him as I sucked so very slowly, up and down. Then, I shoved his cock into my throat and let it sit there for a bit as I flexed my throat muscles. I started sucking again, quicker this time. Going all the way down, then back up. Over and over again. He started to thrust his hips in sync with my movements, so I shoved his cock into my throat harder. My eyes watered as I started to go faster, choosing swallowing his cock over breathing air. 

I stopped to catch my breath. It was hard to see through all of the tears. He asked if I was okay and it made me smile. We finished getting naked and he asked if he could fuck me. I said yes, so he grabbed a condom, put it on, and then told me to lay down on my side. He grabbed my braids and started fucking me from behind. Slowly at first, then faster and harder. He sat up on his knees, pushed me down more on my tummy, and started to fuck me again harder. Fuck, it felt so good. I'd been waiting so long to feel him inside me.


When I got home, I climbed into bed with Husband and he asked me about what had happened. After I told him about it, we turned off the light and cuddled. I felt his hand wandering around my body, caressing it softly. He started to massage my breast and I ran my fingers across his back. Suddenly, he sat up and forcefully opened my legs. He climbed on top of me and started to suck on my nipples, then made his way down between my legs. 

He started to lick my clit, so very softly and slowly. My body twitched as it felt like electricity was flowing through it. As he licked faster, my back arched. He reached up with his hand and I caressed his fingers with mine. He continued to lick my clit, faster and a bit harder. My breathing quickened and I knew I was getting close. I moaned as I tilted my pelvis so that he was hitting the right spot. I started to cum so hard that I had to cover my mouth with my hand to keep quiet.

Husband climbed on top of me, placed my feet on his chest, and then slid his cock inside me. He fucked my pussy slowly while he caressed my labia softly with his fingers. Unf. He bent over on top of me and I wrapped my legs tight around his waist. He fucked me harder as I tried to pull him deeper inside me. He kissed my forehead and I melted. He pulled me in closer to him and fucked me even harder. I felt my pussy tightening around his cock. I was getting very close to cumming.

He stopped and I flipped over so he could fuck me in the doggy position. I grabbed my vibrator and put it on my clit. He slid his cock inside me again. He was hitting the spot I needed him to but it just wasn't hard enough. So, I started to push back into him with each thrust. He caught on and started to fuck me harder. I moaned every time he shoved his cock deep inside me. His breathing got quicker and he started to moan too. Then, he fucked me even harder until my pussy tightened around his cock and we both exploded into orgasm.

Fucked by two incredibly sexy men in one night. That is something I could definitely get used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment