Thursday, February 3, 2022

Thinking of You



I met DJ in person on Monday afternoon. I was so nervous about it. Thankfully, he says that I didn't appear nervous at all. At least I'm good at appearing to be completely cool and calm even when I'm a complete mess inside. 

So, I technically met DJ on my Only Fans page. When he subscribed, my first thought was that he is really cute. Then, I found out that he lives really close to me. We started talking in September and we've been getting along really well. The sexual tension between us is very thick.

Last week, he asked if I wanted to meet up with him but I wasn't feeling well. So, we decided to do it this week. I had such a good time with him. He's super sweet, respectful, funny, and hot as fuck. I was very turned on the whole time we were together. I wanted to kiss him so badly but I had convinced myself that he didn't want me to. Stupid anxiety. We did hug though, which was so nice.

When I got home, I texted him and asked if he still liked me. He responded with, "Are you kidding me?!  You’re awesome! I definitely like you!" Which, completely made my day. We spent the rest of the day talking about how much we want each other and I had a really hard time concentrating on anything else. Ugh, the sexual tension is so exciting and so frustrating at the same time! 

So, I've basically been daydreaming about him since Monday. I can't wait until I can finally feel his hands on my body. 


February Photofest 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment