Tuesday, October 12, 2021

TMI Tuesday: October 12, 2021

 TMI Tuesday redux. Enjoy!


(Visit original post and comments here.)

Hey, hey, hey, hey…Time to get random again on TMI Tuesday. Why? Because it is fun to know random stuff about you; it can reveal a lot about your personality.


Ash:

1. Tell us about your sluttiest act ever.

I once went to a concert with a guy I met online. I gave him a blow job in the parking lot before we went in. When we got inside, I ran into a group of guy friends from high school, one of them being Dante. So, we decided that we would all hang out together, me and five guys. This was an outdoor concert where we were all sitting on the lawn. Somehow, everyone decided that I needed to remove my shirt and they took turns putting money in my bra with their mouths. There was lots of touching, caressing, licking, and giggling (from me). They joked about "running a train" on me but it was obvious that they were too timid to actually go through with it. Otherwise, I totally would have. There were people all around us on that lawn watching but it didn't bother me one bit. Once it got dark out, I offered hand jobs to all the guys in the group. Dante and one other guy agreed to it. So, while Black Sabbath was playing on stage, I had my hand down the pants of two guys. After the concert, the guy I was on a date with took me home and I gave him another blow job before he left. I felt pretty slutty that day and I loved it. 


2. Have you ever played air-guitar. . .naked?

I highly doubt it. Air guitar is not something I play regularly. I have, however, played Guitar Hero in the nude. I used to do that quite often, actually.


3. To what song do you most like to play air-guitar either clothed or naked?

I'm much more likely to play air-piano than air-guitar, to be honest. The end of the song Epic by Faith No More is fucking beautiful and I always do air-piano to that song.


4. Are you good in bed? Why?

Hmm. I think I am because I've been told I am. Sometimes I can be selfish because I know what I want but I always make sure my partner is being pleased as well. There are definitely things I'm not good at that I wish I was though.


5. What FEELS Sexy to you–tactile sensation? (Leave sight and taste out of this)

Vinyl or PVC clothing. Soooo smooth. Velvet is lovely as well. Also, satin or silky panties. Especially when they get wet.


Bonus: Write a six-word autobiography.

Nerdy, goth, bisexual, polyamorous, sex-positive, nymphomaniac.



Husband:

1. Tell us about your sluttiest act ever. 

I don't really think this question works for me. I don't think I've partaken of the luscious fruit of slutty acts. I'm wholeheartedly not opposed to them, I just don't think any have really fallen into my lap or I've not had the experience...yet (fingers crossed).


2. Have you ever played air-guitar. . .naked? 

No...and no. I've never played air guitar, or really any "air" instrument clothed or naked.


3. To what song do you most like to play air-guitar either clothed or naked? 

See previous response. It really hasn't crossed my mind. I'm kind of boring that way.


4. Are you good in bed? Why? 

I feel like I am, like, not always though. I do my best, I always try to be pleasing to my partner. I think in general the physical and audio feedback I get from my partners has helped me feel like I am good in bed.


5. What FEELS Sexy to you–tactile sensation? (Leave sight and taste out of this) 

I love the feeling of satin and lace and warm smooth skin. All these things have a very specific mental "feeling" when my fingers feel them or when I feel them brush against my body. They are all very exciting and my body definitely stirs and perks up for them.


Bonus: Write a six word autobiography.

Weird. Compassionate. Loyal. Curious. Coffee. Nature.

2 comments:

  1. Ash, air piano sounds awesome!

    And husband, your six word autobiography reads like a tick list of wants for my kind of slutty companions. I reckon with Ash by your side you'll be enjoying those adventures in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god I’d love to go to a concert with you!

    ReplyDelete