Sunday, October 24, 2021

Sinful Sunday: Baby Girl

Last month, I posted an image for Sinful Sunday in this same outfit. I talked about how it made me feel like a sexy woman and a cute little girl all at the same time. 

I’ve always been a Little. To those that don’t know, a Little is someone who acts/feels younger than they actually are. It’s kind of like having an alter ego that is a little kid.

Up until a month ago, I really thought my Little side was completely separate from anything to do with sex. Then, I started talking to D. He sent me a message on Twitter and we just hit it off from the beginning. Something he said triggered the Little in me and I just latched on. My brain saw him as Daddy and it turned me on so very much. This was the first time I ever felt that way. The idea of being someone’s baby girl. The idea of having a Daddy. It was intoxicating.

I’ve been trying to sort all of that out in my head for the last month. It’s been a whole process. To get back to the photo though…


This lingerie makes me feel like a cute baby girl. And if I was your baby girl, this is the view you could enjoy as I get in position for you to take me as you see fit. Yes, Daddy. I am yours. 


Sinful Sunday
Lingerie is for Everyone

1 comment: