Tuesday, June 8, 2021

TMI Tuesday: June 8, 2021

Hello. TMI Tuesday anyone?



1. What do you have against reality?
It's just not as fun as fantasy. I come up with these elaborate fantasies in my head that really turn me on. Then, reality just bursts that bubble. This is where masturbation really comes in handy.

2. Do you feel like you are maintaining a healthy balance between leisure, time for self, career, physical activity, and those you care about?
Much more than I was over a year ago. I still need to work some things out though. It's a constant struggle.

3. What is a fantasy you have that you really want to come true?
Bukkake. The idea of a bunch of men jerking off all over me just really does it for me for some reason. I also have a big glory hole fantasy.

4. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?
I'm not very impulsive. I overthink everything. Honestly, the most impulsive thing I do is blurting out that I want to have sex with people. I've gotten better at not doing that so much though.

5. You are being given an all expense paid vacation, and you must leave for vacation tomorrow. Considering your current mood, state of mind, feelings–will you take the vacation alone, with a friend or with family? Why? (Choose one)
I would take the vacation with my husband. We really need something to help us feel connected again. I miss doing things with him. I miss going out and having romantic times together. That rarely happens anymore.

Bonus: How do you feel most of the time? Happy? Anxious? Satisfied? Sad?
Horny, anxious, and lonely.

2 comments:

  1. Love your answers. I hope you get to live your bukkake fantasy sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing a franchise opportunity for a national chain of Bubble Busting Fantasy Bukkake and Glory Hole Emporium kiosks. :-)

    ReplyDelete