Sunday, June 6, 2021

Sinful Sunday: Triptych

Here we are at another prompt weekend for Sinful Sunday. June’s prompt is triptych, which is a set of three separate photos that are meant to be appreciated together. 

As soon as I read the prompt for this month, I immediately knew what I wanted to do. I had envisioned the three separate parts of giving a blow job. First, I explore the penis with my tongue. Licking, tasting, teasing. Then, I stick the penis in my mouth. Sucking, stroking, moaning. In the end, the penis erupts in orgasmic pleasure in my mouth and sometimes on my chest. Mmmm, one of my favorite things.



Kiss the lips below to see who else is sinning.
Sinful Sunday

8 comments:

  1. Ooh ... me too ... Love your cheeky, happy, look in the last one !!!

    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was hard to get a good shot so quickly before it all dripped out of my mouth.

      Delete
  2. Very Hot series, Ash. Thanks for sharing and posting that out.
    VERY attractive outfit you're wearing too. I can see why your partner was so ... excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these images and the way you used them for this.
    That last inmage is just hot knowing what has gone on to get to that point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's what I was hoping to get across with the images.

      Delete
  4. Hi Ash - What did you do with the cum that dripped?
    (ps - i commented on your phone sex entry - cartersmithnyc@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I just wiped it up. Most of the time, I would lick it up but it was on the mesh material and I just wasn't feeling it.

      Delete