Tuesday, May 4, 2021

TMI Tuesday: May 4, 2021

Let your imagination run wild to fill-in the blanks this TMI Tuesday.



Fill in the blank.

1. Friends = _____
Something I really need in my life

2. I’m done with _____.
Lies and drama

3. I’m ready for _____.
Some lesbian sex

4. The oldest _____ I have is _____.
memory; from when I was 2 years old eating waffles with my grandpa on the weekend and watching wrestling

5. Take some _____, mix it all together and you have _____.
sex, horror movies, & buffalo wings; a very happy Ash

Bonus: 
Tonight I am looking forward to _____, and tomorrow I really want to _____ !
Cuddling with my husband when he gets home from work; take some videos for the OnlyFans.

2 comments:

  1. 3. Hotness!

    4. sweetness

    5. Lol, that is some combination

    Great plans.

    Thanks for playing again.

    ReplyDelete