Sunday, May 2, 2021

Sinful Sunday: I Am Horny

It’s the first Sunday of the month, which means prompt weekend for Sinful Sunday. The prompt for May is “I am...” I did this prompt once before in 2018. You can see that post here.

This month, I was totally unprepared. My sex life has become almost non-existent and I have been struggling with feeling sexy. I feel so sexually frustrated and depressed. I just need to feel wanted.

The first thing that came to mind when I saw the prompt, "I am..." was that I am horny. I am so fucking horny. I need to be touched. I need to be licked. I need to be fucked.



I am horny.
Please slide the panties aside and fuck me until I can't take it anymore. 


Kiss the lips below to see who else is sinning.
Sinful Sunday

7 comments:

  1. This is so hot and I so understand how you are feeling! I love the slide the panties to the side thing! - Mariasibylla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unf. Isn't it so hot? It's like, I want you so bad that I can't even waste time removing these. I also really like having my clit rubbed on top of panties. Mmmm.

      Delete
  2. I so understand and commiserate with you! Super hot image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are and always have been sexy! Ugh, I feel you, I haven't had sex in almost a year now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry your sex life isn't going well right now. I have never gone longer than 6 months without sex since I lost my virginity. A whole year sounds awful. Thank you for the compliment though.

      Delete
  4. Yep I can totally relate to the horn and the need for a damn good fucking

    Molly

    ReplyDelete