Tuesday, February 2, 2021

TMI Tuesday: February 2, 2021

Would You Rather…?

1. Would you rather go on holidays to the beach with no bathers or in the mountains with no jacket? 
Beach for sure. The beach is my favorite place and I’m a big baby about the cold. So, I wouldn’t do well without a jacket in the mountains. 

2. Would you rather not be able to eat chocolate for a year or have to eat your least favourite vegetable every day for a month? 
I would rather not be able to eat chocolate. I’m not a big fan of chocolate anyway, so that wouldn’t bother me. 

3. Would you rather only be able to have sex for five minute increments on any given day for a year or only be able to have sex for five hour increments the rest of your life? 
I’ll take the year. I wouldn’t want my sex live to be predetermined like that for the rest of my life. 

4. Would you rather not be allowed to touch your partner’s genitals except with your own or have the reverse applied to them? 
I would rather my partner only be allowed to touch my genitals with their own. I want to be able to touch my partners with my mouth and my fingers. 

5. Would you rather go on a hike barefooted or spend the day at a water park fully clothed? 
Definitely a water park. I don’t mind getting in the water with clothes on. I have very soft and sensitive feet. They would be so tore up if I hiked barefoot. 

Bonus: Would you rather receive an alert every time your parents have sex or have your kids alerted every time YOU have sex?
Receive an alert when my parents had sex. That has never bothered me. My mom and I used to have very detailed sex chats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment