Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sinful Sunday: Texture


When I first saw that the Sinful Sunday prompt for February was texture, I thought of how much I love the texture that rope leaves on my skin after doing rope play. It has been a very long time since we've done any rope play, so it was also an excuse to get Husband to tie me up. I spent about an hour just relaxing in the ropes and then Husband released me. These were the marks left behind on my ass and legs. I can't stop running my fingers across them, feeling the texture on my soft skin.



Sinful Sunday               February Photofest

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes I miss rope marks a lot. There is something about the patterns that rope leaves that is just so pretty

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, subtle rope marks, I'll be they feel amazing to touch. - MariaSibylla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling of tracing the lines with a finger. This is a very sexy photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what texture the rope has left behind on your skin and a awesome rear you have too.

    ReplyDelete