Sunday, September 6, 2020

Sinful Sunday: Black and White

It's already the first Sunday of September? How does it feel like this year went by so quickly but at the same time it has gone on forever? 

 Regardless, it's time for the Sinful Sunday prompt. This month, the prompt is black and white.


 

This photo was Husband's idea. I wasn't on board with it at first but I think 
I'm liking it more every time I look at it. 

 Insider info: I was getting poked a lot as we were trying to line up the shot correctly. As soon as I hit publish on this post, I'm going to give that cock a better place to poke.


Kiss the lips below to see who else is sinning.   
Sinful Sunday

2 comments:

  1. I love it, his hands grabbing at your arse is so sexy

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time certainly is flying but your photo is certainly worth pausing for!

    ReplyDelete