Friday, September 25, 2020

For the Love of Phone Sex



I recently rearranged my bedroom. In the process, I found an old phone book that I used from about 1998 to 2006. It was full of phone numbers and screen names of people who I used to have phone sex with pretty often. I hadn't thought of those guys in a long time but as soon as I saw the names, memories of the past started flooding back to me. I have so many fun memories from those times. I can't help but wonder if they ever think of me.

When I was 15, I had so much phone sex with people I met on the internet that I racked up a $400 phone bill. My grandmother was not pleased, to say the least. One day, I got so into a phone sex session that my grandmother walked in on me and asked if I was alright. That was embarrassing but it still didn't stop me from continuing. I couldn't get enough. There was always at least one guy who was available whenever I wanted it. I was addicted.

I moved in with my boyfriend, J1, in California when I turned 16. I was getting sex daily but I still couldn't stop thinking about phone sex. J1 used to go to his dad's house every other weekend due to a joint custody arrangement. I talked him into calling me and having phone sex while he was there. He thought it was excessive but I loved every moment of it.

After almost two years of being together, J1 and I broke up. As soon as it was official, I pulled out that little phone book and reached out to all of those guys that I used to talk to. They were happy to hear from me and it didn't take long before we were back at it again. The only problem was, I still lived with J1 for six months after we broke up, so I used to use his mom's bed when I'd have phone sex since I couldn't do it around him. I look back now and think, "What were you thinking?" but honestly, I just felt so desperate that I didn't even care. On the bright side, all of that phone sex helped me let go of my abusive ex and move on.

Thinking back on all of this has made me aware of the massive amount of phone sex that I used to have. I did it a lot but I was so awful at it. They would tell me all the things they wanted to do to me and I would close my eyes and fantasize about it. I rarely said actual words. I would just touch myself, breathe heavy, and moan into the phone when I orgasmed. Even so, they seemed to love it. No one ever complained and they always came back for more. They would tell me that my moan was the most amazing thing they had ever heard. So, maybe that was enough?

As I got older, I realized that phone sex was much more involved than just masturbating with someone else on the other end of the phone listening to you. Honestly, though, all I care about is hearing your breath quicken as you touch yourself and then hearing you moan my name as you cum. I really don't need all that talking.

I stopped having phone sex in my early twenties. I figured I just wasn't good enough at it and now that I was an adult, I couldn't really get away with it anymore. Thinking about having phone sex with someone now makes me feel anxious. I know I'm not good at it and I feel like I would just be a letdown for someone. I do miss it so much though. It's my favorite way to masturbate. It always makes me cum so hard. 

A few years ago, Husband was out of town for work. He was staying in a hotel room and I thought that was the perfect opportunity to have some phone sex. It had been so long since we did that. It excited me so much that my pussy was literally dripping. As I fucked myself with a glass dildo, he could hear the wetness over the phone. I came so hard that I squirted across the room. That is how much phone sex turns me on. You can read about that phone sex session here

Sadly, I believe that was the last time I had phone sex. Even if I was good at it, no one likes having phone sex anymore. It's all about the video chat now. Phone sex just seems so boring compared to that. Well, I've done the video chat masturbation thing a few times and I have to say, it's just not my thing. I'm so distracted. I'm trying to watch my partner on the video but I'm worried about what I look like to them. Am I making a weird face? Do my fat rolls look unappealing? Am I in a good position for them to see? I'm just completely worried about what I look like and I can't focus. My orgasms were not very powerful due to being distracted and honestly, it wasn't that much more exciting to be able to see my partner. I would much rather use my imagination and get lost in a fantasy while listening to them on the phone.

At this point, I am not sure if I should just give up on the idea of ever having phone sex again or hold out hope that I might meet someone who is as into it as I am. I don't want to seem like the boring girl who just wants to masturbate over the phone. I just don't see myself really doing the video chat thing ever again. 

It's cool if you're not into it, but if by chance, you are, I'll send you all the sexy photos and I'll moan your name into the phone as I cum. Phone sex will forever be one of my most favorite things.

2 comments:

  1. I would totally be into phone sex with you. Please say "hi." I want to make you cum. cartersmithnyc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I could definitely use a good phone sex partner.

      Delete