Friday, May 1, 2020

Kink of the Week: Lace



I've always loved lace. When I was a kid, it made me feel cute. I absolutely loved to wear clothing that had lace trim, especially if it was a dress. When I went shopping to buy my first bra, that was lacy as well.

As an adult, I still love lace but wearing it makes me feel a lot of different ways, depending on the situation. Not only does it still make me feel cute, but it also makes me feel feminine, sexy, and elegant. I have a lot of lacy clothing in my wardrobe. Dresses, skirts, shirts, panties, stockings, bras, and lingerie. I probably have way too much of it, to be honest. I just love it so much. I love all colors of lace but the different colors evoke very different feelings in me. There are three colors that really stand out.

White lace appeals to the Little in me. Wearing white lace makes me feel cute and innocent. I enjoy wearing it when I'm hanging out in Little Space. During this time, it's very non-sexual for me. I also like to wear white lace when I am feeling very submissive and really want to be dominated.



Red lace reminds me of Valentine's Day and makes me feel passionate. I will often wear red lace on date nights with Husband. Red is a very sexy color and it makes me feel romantic. My favorite red lingerie is ones that are paired with the color black. I think those two colors go very well together and they make me feel extra sexy.



Black lace is my most favorite. Of course, being a goth girl, black lace is definitely a big part of my everyday wear. It's kind of like fishnet, mandatory in the goth wardrobe. Sometimes, I find something extra spooky, like spiderweb lace or a shirt that has a lacy ribcage on the front. Almost all of my bras have black lace on them. I have a large pile of black lacy panties that I wear often. I also have many lacy stockings that I wear with skirts and dresses. I have at least six different lingerie pieces that are black lace. I think black lace is the most versatile lace. It is something I wear very often and it makes me feel feminine and sexy.



Sometimes lacy clothing can be very itchy and uncomfortable. Those are items that only get worn for special occasions when it will be taken off soon after putting it on. For the lace that is soft and comfy, I really enjoy the way it feels on my skin. I especially love the way it feels when someone caresses me softly on top of the lace. My favorite thing is being kissed through the lace. It's so erotic and really arouses me.

Not only do I enjoy wearing lacy things myself, but I also very much enjoy seeing others wearing lacy things. There is not much better than seeing beautiful nipples trying to poke through delicate lace. Mmmm. I love that so much. I also really enjoy seeing a hard penis in lace, looking as if it may burst out any second. I like to tease through the lace. Touching gently, kissing, licking. Lace is so much fun.

I will always be a fan of lace and although I have a lot of it right now, I would definitely welcome more. It's definitely one of my favorite materials.



1 comment: