Tuesday, January 7, 2020

TMI Tuesday: January 7, 2020

Welcome to 2020 and to TMI Tuesday.




Ash:
1. What is the most useless thing you know how to do?
I can memorize the lyrics to a song after only hearing it once or twice and I remember it forever. I heard a song the other day that I hadn't heard since about 1995 and I still knew every word. This gets annoying when it's a song I can't stand. Then, I tend to sing it anyway and it gets stuck in my head.

2. Do you use sex to relieve stress? How?
I do. Actually, I am more likely to become stressed out if I haven't been having sex regularly. I need the stress fucked out of me for sure.

3. What sex act or position did not thrill you until you tried it?
Fisting. It was a hard limit for me for a long time. Then, Husband just did it one night and I realized that it was enjoyable. It makes me very sore for a few days though, so I don't have much sex for a few days after.

4. What is the most unusual but fun sexual encounter you have had?
I'm not sure that I've had an unusual sexual encounter that was fun. Either I'm boring or I just can't think of something right now. Either way, I've got nothing.

5. What is something that can happen in the middle of sex that will make you put on your clothes and walk out?
If someone said something disrespectful or degrading to me, I would walk out. That doesn't include my partner calling me a slut, which I actually enjoy.

Bonus: What was a random compliment that someone gave you that really stuck in your memory?
"Your voice is so soothing that listening to you read out loud makes me fall asleep."



Husband:
1. What is the most useless thing you know how to do?
I have higher than average balance when off the ground; climbing trees, on a roof, rafters of a building, etc.

2. Do you use sex to relieve stress? How?
Sex is always a stress relief for me, the connection and touch involved helps wash all the crap away, even if only temporarily.

3. What sex act or position did not thrill you until you tried it?
Fisting. The night I tried it for the first time with Wife, I had no actual plans to try it, I was just playing and fingering her. Then things just expanded and I got really into it and kept going until I was buzzing and shaking with excitement.

4. What is the most unusual but fun sexual encounter you have had?
I guess I am having a hard time thinking of an unusual sexual encounter. Maybe I don't feel like any of the sexual encounters I have had were unusual? This question has me seriously stumped.

5. What is something that can happen in the middle of sex that will make you put on your clothes and walk out?
Being humiliated or put down. It is an instant turn off for me, and it shuts all thoughts of sex down and I want to hide.

Bonus: What was a random compliment that someone gave you that really stuck in your memory?
Wife called me graceful when I jumped onto a stage from the ground, for some reason that has always stuck with me.

2 comments:

  1. I love your joint responses! I also love how you both don't find 'fisting' unusual. 😄 (Kinky peeps are the best!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You make a good point there. I guess we've been in the kink scene long enough that kinky things seem very normal to us.

      Delete