Tuesday, October 25, 2022

TMI Tuesday: October 25, 2022

It's time for TMI Tuesday! I apologize for how depressing this ended up being.





1. What are you focusing on in your life right now?

a. finding greater purpose

b. feeling less alone

c. feeling more motivated

d. improving anxiety

e. working on relationships


Oh, jeez. All of the above. Seriously. Especially B and D.


2. Select one thing that you value most right now:

a. being a good partner or friend

b. becoming your best self

c. feeling happier, more fulfilled

d. performing well at work


C: I have been feeling so worthless lately and I really would love to feel happier and more fulfilled.


3. Which type of well-being tool is of most interest to you? (pick one) Why?

a. guided meditation

b. life coaching workshops

c. personal therapy

d. social content


C. Therapy has helped me a lot. It has made me see that things aren't just in my head and my feelings are valid. Especially when it comes to my fucked up family. I have a lot of things to heal from in my past and therapy helps with that.


4. On a scale from 1 to 5, How much are you enjoying your life?

1 = not at all

5 = fully

Hmm. I used to enjoy it more. I don't really enjoy it anymore. I would say 2 right now. In the past, it's probably been up to a 4.


5. What have you been struggling with lately?

a. feeling needed

b. making friends

c. improving mental health

d. building career

e. feeling supported


I think A, B, and C. I really need some friends in my life and my mental health isn't great right now.


Bonus: On a scale from 1 to 5, how hopeful do you feel about the future?

1 = not at all

5 = extremely

I guess a 3. Somewhere right in the middle. It might get better but maybe not. Who's to say?

1 comment:

  1. You're right on about the future being in the middle. Now if we can all treat each other with kindness and respect we just might move that scale closer to hopeful. Sounds like you have been doing your part.

    ReplyDelete