Sunday, October 9, 2022

Sinful Sunday: Happy 600 Weeks!

Happy 600 weeks to Sinful Sunday! That is a major accomplishment and I'm so happy for Molly to have achieved it. While Sinful Sunday first started in 2011, I have only been participating for the last five years. 

My very first Sinful Sunday post was on October 1st, 2017. The prompt was fluids and I posted a photo of my mouth full of cum. In fact, I believe this was the first face photo I ever posted on my blog. I remember being so nervous about it. 

To celebrate this milestone, I decided to post another photo from that same shoot five years ago. 



Check out who else is sinning by kissing the lips below.

Sinful Sunday

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ash this is fabulous. I love that you posted an image from the set you made for your first ever Sinful Sunday. That is such a brilliant idea. Also the smile on your face in this is just so perfectly filthy

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, you're so special!
    I love this.

    ReplyDelete