Tuesday, September 20, 2022

TMI Tuesday: September 20, 2022

TMI Tuesday wants to know–How do you boost sexual arousal?




Ash:

1. If your chest is hairless would you have a chest hair transplant?

I don't think I need hair on my chest, so no. 


2. Are you the center of attention at parties?

I like to be the center of attention at parties. I rarely am though.


3. What libido-boosting foods do you believe in and use?

I don't believe in libido-boosting foods. What I should say is that I don't believe the food itself causes an increase in libido. Though, if eating a certain food makes you feel sexy or watching someone eat a certain food excites you, that works.  I don't think there is really any food that does it for me but honestly, my libido is out of control as is. I don't need any help making it worse. Haha!


4. Do you ever get tired of talking about sex?

NEVER. I love talking about sex and I rarely get to do it anymore. I don't think Husband enjoys talking about sex and I don't really have any friends that enjoy talking about it. I don't even have a lot of people who interact with me on Twitter anymore. So, mostly, it just all lives in my head slowly driving me crazy.


5. How do you think your attitude toward sex differs from your partner’s attitude?

I'm very open about sex and Husband is more shy about it. I was raised in an environment where I could talk openly and excitedly about sex and he was raised to be ashamed of it, so I think that often influences our attitudes about it. I want to have sex with lots of different partners and he is content to only have sex with me. I've opened him up a lot over the years but he's still way more reserved than I am.


Bonus: Do you take your partner for granted?

Probably more than I realize. I am not great at making it known that I appreciate the things that he does because I'm so overwhelmed by all the things that I have to do and keep up with.




Husband:

1. If your chest is hairless would you have a chest hair transplant?

I'd be okay if I had a hairless chest. I don't believe I would feel the need to replace chest hair if it were suddenly gone. 


2. Are you the center of attention at parties?

Fuck. I hope not. I do not care to be the center of attention in groups outside of family and really close friends. Even then sometimes it can be too much.


3. What libido-boosting foods do you believe in and use?

I don't believe that any foods boost libido. It could just be me.


4. Do you ever get tired of talking about sex?

Not really, no. I just don't tend to be the person to bring it up in a conversation. 


5. How do you think your attitude toward sex differs from your partner’s attitude?

I think a great way to sum up our attitudes towards sex would be that mine is very unfocused, whereas Wife's is very focused. I think ultimately we do not have a differing attitude, just a different drive.


Bonus: Do you take your partner for granted?

I am sure that I do, however, I try very very hard to make it known just how much I appreciate Wife and all the things she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment