Sunday, September 11, 2022

Out of Practice

I had to take a break from sucking cock for a few months when I got my lip pierced in March. It's mostly healed now, so I've started to do it again.

Husband knows how much I love it when he chokes me with his cock. When he did that, I realized that taking a break from cock sucking had an unexpected consequence. It seems my gag reflex has returned. I'm definitely going to need a lot of practice in the near future.

 


While I'm disappointed that my deep-throating abilities have taken a hit, I have no doubts that they will once again be amazing. It's going to be rough getting there though. But oh how fun all the practice will be for Husband.


Sinful Sunday

3 comments:

  1. Taking your time to enjoy a gorgeous cock is a wonderful experience. Hopefully you have many more and see an end to your gag reflex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing isn't it that a break can do that. I have found the exact same thing but the retraining is definitely fun

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I meant to also say the prompt on Kink of the Week is Penis so feel free to add this in if you wish.

    Molly

    ReplyDelete